Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rvgreenboard.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR with Sky Top
Occupation
Retired Navy Commander
Was trying to decide between the two 10K synthetic line winch's, both look good and have similar features but the Quadratec Q performance Stealth was about $100 more in price. I preferred the overall look of the Quadratec, so I took a chance and emailed Rob Windle from Quadratec. I found his contact info on the fourms and asked if he could get closer to the Smittybuilt Price. He offered to match the price, which I thought was fantastic and jumped on the deal. His email is robw@quadratec if you want to get a smokin deal.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
jmkling

jmkling

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rvgreenboard.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR with Sky Top
Occupation
Retired Navy Commander
LOL he's not going to like you anymore. Good job on the deal though!
I cleared it with him before I posted so he is willing to give anyone the deal of getting a Quadratec for the price of the Smittybuilt, and I like the look of the Quadratec better, win-win!

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
I cleared it with him before I posted so he is willing to give anyone the deal of getting a Quadratec for the price of the Smittybuilt, and I like the look of the Quadratec better, win-win!
Ah, well then you got a good deal! You got it for how much?

OP
OP
jmkling

jmkling

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rvgreenboard.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR with Sky Top
Occupation
Retired Navy Commander
Ah, well then you got a good deal! You got it for how much?
Quadratec had the Smittybuilt on sale for $476, so they matched that price, They knocked the Quadratec from $599 so more than $100 off, both with synthetic lines....

Sponsored

OP
OP
jmkling

jmkling

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rvgreenboard.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR with Sky Top
Occupation
Retired Navy Commander
Wow that's a great deal! 10k?
Yep, that is why I jumped on it and free shipping. I love quadratec, seems to be a well run outfit and if I find something cheaper I plan on seeing if they will match the price before I go somewhere else. I have my eye on MOPAR Beadlock wheels.....

fieryrobot

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler 4dr
Well, Quadratec just raised the Smittybilt price to 599. Meanwhile, you can go to the Smittybilt site and still buy it for 476 as of the time I am writing this.

I have been staring at these two winches for a while now, and on paper at least, the Smittybilt has better specs (HP, line length, line speed, IP68 vs. 67, etc.), so I am not sure why I would go Q now (though it sure does look nice...).
Sponsored