Quadratec Aluminum Bumper

JCJR824

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLUR Billet Silver
Anyone have the Quadratec aluminum front bumper? Considering the purchase but don’t know much about the company or quality. The other bumper on the short list is the Fab Fours Matrix.
Sponsored

jthoms1

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I have the Quadratec aluminum skids and they are top quality. The company is fantastic to work with, with blazing fast shipping.

Moses212

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JLU
Anyone have the Quadratec aluminum front bumper? Considering the purchase but don’t know much about the company or quality. The other bumper on the short list is the Fab Fours Matrix.
I was just searching the forum looking for similar info, the only pic and info I've seen is on the Quadratec website. Though I noticed that the fog lights are 'angry eyes'. Small detail but you gotta like that look.

OP
OP

JCJR824

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was just searching the forum looking for similar info, the only pic and info I've seen is on the Quadratec website. Though I noticed that the fog lights are 'angry eyes'. Small detail but you gotta like that look.
Yes the bumper does have angry eyes fog lamps. Finally got mine tonight! Not sure they will look all that angry once mounted though. The weight of the bumper is very impressive. Once I add the LOD Destroyer to the rear I am definitely going to need to adjust the headlights.

Moses212

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JLU
Yes the bumper does have angry eyes fog lamps. Finally got mine tonight! Not sure they will look all that angry once mounted though. The weight of the bumper is very impressive. Once I add the LOD Destroyer to the rear I am definitely going to need to adjust the headlights.
Awesome! The bumper looks great in the promo shot, please post pics once you've installed it. Congratulations!!

OP
OP

JCJR824

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome! The bumper looks great in the promo shot, please post pics once you've installed it. Congratulations!!
I am keeping it safe until spring. No point subjecting it to a salt bath. Let the stock plastic one eat it!
Sponsored