PSA: Max Regen Button now saves!!!!

BluJay

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4xe Sahara
Yo peeps. Got some modules/software updated at the dealership the other day and my Max Regen button now saves the setting of On/Off after I turn off the vehicle. Pretty nice! Always something I wished my 4xE could do. Now it can! :)
Sponsored

Asterix2112

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe
Awesome, got to bring it in for the recall, will make sure they update that!

IrishJeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 T&C, '17 Grand Cherokee, '21 Sahara 4xe
Occupation
Technical Writer
This is great news! Mine is in for the recall right now. They're supposedly doing a list of updates. Hopefully this is one of them.

Yo peeps. Got some modules/software updated at the dealership the other day and my Max Regen button now saves the setting of On/Off after I turn off the vehicle. Pretty nice! Always something I wished my 4xE could do. Now it can! :)
When you took yours in, did they say anything about the gas cap tether being too long? Mine said that was one of the TSB's and I told him to leave it alone.

OP
OP
BluJay

BluJay

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4xe Sahara
This is great news! Mine is in for the recall right now. They're supposedly doing a list of updates. Hopefully this is one of them.

When you took yours in, did they say anything about the gas cap tether being too long? Mine said that was one of the TSB's and I told him to leave it alone.

Nope! They didn't mention it and my paperwork didn't say anything about the gas cap tether. I can attach my paperwork if people are interested in seeing what all they did.

IrishJeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Technical Writer
Nope! They didn't mention it and my paperwork didn't say anything about the gas cap tether. I can attach my paperwork if people are interested in seeing what all they did.
Yes, please. My service writer didn't tell me everything they were going to do.

Sponsored

kcZ

First Name
Kacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator EcoDiesel & 21 4XE Sahara
Our 4xe must have been built with the update... that settings was changed day 1 and I've never touched the button since.

IrishJeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Technical Writer
@BluJay Wow, what a list. Is everything functioning as well or better since the recall work? I had no issues before I took it in for the recall and I'd hate to have issues now. How long did they keep it? Mine has been in 2 days so far. Supposedly because they had to order the recall part and missed the cutoff on Tuesday to order.

IrishJeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Technical Writer
@kcZ You must be one of the lucky ones. When was yours built?

Sponsored

FloridaLarry

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi 4xe
Occupation
IT Manager
My 4xe is sitting at the dealership waiting for me to pick it up this Saturday, and left the factory 3 weeks prior. They are obliged to do all that prior to my delivery, right? I know its not recall work, but do they have to wait for me to complain or will they do all that proactively?

Echo4papa

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Occupation
Success Engineer
My 4xe is sitting at the dealership waiting for me to pick it up this Saturday, and left the factory 3 weeks prior. They are obliged to do all that prior to my delivery, right? I know its not recall work, but do they have to wait for me to complain or will they do all that proactively?
Correct. They should be applying the RRT's before delivery.
Sponsored