Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Hey everyone,

Just noticed this today. Went out to my Wrangler and noticed that these lights were on all by themselves. I have the proximity sensor door doohickies so I put my keys in the house (in case perhaps that somehow influenced the lights), came back a few minutes later and they were still on. They are the only thing illuminated, nothing in the dash or anything else that lights up other than the red alarm led. I only noticed it today but I can't say that it just started today as I haven't paid all that attention to it. I'm assuming this isn't normal? Anyone else with this issues? I'll stop by the dealer in the morning.

MVIMG_20180215_202846.jpg
Sponsored

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
Adjust the light rollers on the left of the steering wheel. One of them controls this.

OP
OP
RubiRob

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Even with the vehicle off? I just tried and nothing turns it off. One brightens and dims it but nothing let's it turn off.

Confirmed: both did nothing to remedy it.

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
Even with the vehicle off? I just tried and nothing turns it off. One brightens and dims it but nothing let's it turn off.

Confirmed: both did nothing to remedy it.
Are your doors open or closed? If close, did you wait long enough for the dome lights to go off?

Sponsored

Waiting

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon, 3.6L, 8-spd auto
This happening to mine

Stefanoramon

First Name
Stefano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU 2018 JLUR
Did anyone figure this out? This is happening to mine. The push brake to start message also flashes on my screen. Its killing my battery! I've have to jump off my jeep a dozen times. Never dose it at the dealer so they wont do anything....

Sponsored

OP
OP
RubiRob

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Did anyone figure this out? This is happening to mine. The push brake to start message also flashes on my screen. Its killing my battery! I've have to jump off my jeep a dozen times. Never dose it at the dealer so they wont do anything....
Sounds different but yes they replaced the shift assembly and it went away. My battery never died tho and I even unplugged the main battery overnight.

Last edited:

daverockville

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon X - 3.6L
Did this fix also work for you? I have a similar issue with myRubicon X?
Sponsored