Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
That's deifnitely weird shouldn't you be able to know the details of the lease asoon as they price it out? At the same time I've never leased though so I am not sure. That's smart you didn't go with it right now because some of those deposits are like $1000 which is a lot. You definitely don't want to be stuck with something you regret getting

hats hat
I'm not saying there is anything funny going on. Craig has been very up front about everything. It's just the way they do business which i respect. It is just something to be aware of.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Gboss9

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
I'm not saying there is anything funny going on. Craig has been very up front about everything. It's just the way they do business which i respect. It is just something to be aware of.
Right that is one thing I did get from talking to him, he seems like a genuine guy who's just trying to get you the best deal. That may just be a koons rule with the leases not him personally. Still looks like they're doing one of the best deals on the jl so can't go too wrong! I think with a new model I am contempt and some what happy with 3.5%-5% under invoice deal because a little while back it was tough to get that on jks. I just wish there were more standard options to justify pricing.

BrooklynJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Cherokee Trailhawk
We need real lease #s. Speculation is killing me
Sponsored