Prices Dropping? Online builder Changes

dd31

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Sport S
The online builder is missing some options... most notable the 4 cylinder can no longer be selected. It also looks like the prices are coming down
Sponsored

stevepoz

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red JLUR
The online builder is missing some options... most notable the 4 cylinder can no longer be selected. It also looks like the prices are coming down
I just tried for a Rubicon and it worked for me. I do note Sarge is available.

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
Not sure what you tried but, it worked when I configured a Rubicon and Sahara just now.

not sure about pricing coming down either..... looks like paint colors went up from $191 (I recall) to $245. Maybe other stuff came down?

OP
OP

dd31

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Sport S
Not sure what you tried but, it worked when I configured a Rubicon and Sahara just now.

not sure about pricing coming down either..... looks like paint colors went up from $191 (I recall) to $245. Maybe other stuff came down?
Unlimites Sport and unltd willys sport is where i saw it

Sponsored

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
I speced out a JLUR like mine and its now $2500 more.
I just did the same for mine..... I forget the specific actual sticker price but new price looks like “about” $2k more..... it’s now pushing $60k. FCA is getting delusional ...... seems like they are raising the prices so that they can give “incredible cash incentives” ...., “employee pricing”...... ....and make you feel like you got a deal..... . yah, OK.

Customer: ‘this vehicle last week was $2k less.”
Salesman: “yes but you are getting an incredible savings by taking the “employee discount offer”
Customer: “how much is that worth?”
Salesman: “$2,015. It’s an incredible deal that can only happen during a pandemic. Once in a lifetime opportunity.”

FlashGordon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR - Billet Silver, 2017 Grand Cherokee Altitude
These are the updated prices that were announced back in late Feb. and the pricing guides/docs had these increases. The online build option on the jeep.com site just finally updated and published these new prices (about 2 months later).

I ordered on Feb 25 and these updated prices were announced a few days after my order. My window sticker available mid March did have these increased prices as well even though my order and price were based off the old prices.

My JLUR build went up about $900 MSRP across base price ($70), paint color ($50), leather ($100), body color hardtop ($100), LED($150), Alpine ($150), body color fenders ($100) & steel bumpers ($150)

2020JLUR6spd

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR on order, 2020 Ram Limited, 2018 Volvo XC90 T6 Inscription, 1967 C-10
The online builder vs when I ordered on 2/6 is $415 more.

OP
OP

dd31

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Sport S
The website has been buggy for me. The prices are all over the place. For some reason i still cant option a willys sport unltd with the 4cyl
Sponsored