Press driving impressions?

PaulD

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98, 03, 09 &13 Wranglers
Has anyone seen any type of professional review on the 4xe yet? Seems like we should have seen something by now. I'm hoping that's not a bad sign.
Sponsored

KSpider

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi E-tron (x2) ’21, Rubicon 4xe Nacho (on order)
Im GUESSING that they are not giving any press/demo units out until EPA is done.

MassMopar

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JT Mojave, 23 JLR
I thought they did a press drive on the Rubicon last fall. It'd be nice to know when the driving impression embargo is up. I haven't seen any press sneak any pre-publication test drive pics out either.

Asterix2112

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe
Yeah, I find it weird that there are absolutely zero reviews of the 4xe (I mean actual reviews not the previews we had a bunch of months ago). A lot of times in cars, video games etc... the owner has an embargo date where you're not allowed to release the review until then, but the reviewer still got whatever it is the reviewing and reviewed it. In this case I don't think any magazine reviewer etc. has gotten a 4xe at all. Which makes me wonder, with my car just sitting there in Toledo, are they going to release my car (and everyone else's) at the same time they release test cars to the car magazines?​

rtk513

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2021 Sahara 4xE
there's a press embargo until a certain date. pretty standard for any product launch these days because it helps prevent fallout against negative reviews
Sponsored