Premium Tan soft top available

PatrickKiser

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Butt Scratcher
All the dealers here keep claiming the tan top cannot be ordered. ????????
Yeah, I hear that too. I'm thinking that the Tan soft top will end up being very rare to find, which may be a good thing for me but not for folks like you that want one.
I ordered my Jeep way back in February but Jeep would not accept the order until April 11th, because of the Tan soft top not being available. I was very close to backing out of the deal in early August after waiting so long with no update on it's build. Then finally, on August 17th, I was notified that my Jeep was being built. I picked it up on August 24th! It was like wait forever, then lightning fast build and delivery.
I still don't know what the issue is with the Tan soft top. The quality on mine is top notch but who knows, maybe it was almost like a custom build. Maybe Jeep or the supplier aren't making the profit versus the work involved and don't want to offer it anymore. When Jeep required that you buy the 2.0 engine with the big upcharge in order to get the Tan soft top, that may have been their way of curtailing orders for the top.
BTW, my pristine 2013 10A Rubicon is for sale right now at the Hoopeston Chrysler Jeep dealer for 31k. 17,600 miles.
Sponsored