Sponsored

TAN soft tops available! Can I change my order? July 19th true?

Sting gray with black or tan soft top?

• Total voters

Blonson

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JL WRANGLER
Vehicle Showcase
Placed my order only 4 days ago and I'm so anxious I'm sitting here pretending to build it all over again. (Hey! It's been raining all weekend!) I just noticed I can add the Premium Tan Sunrider soft top WITHOUT having to switch to auto trans. (I always thought that was hokey.) I'm getting sting gray and and tan leather seats and I think a tan soft top would look cool. Can't go wrong with black, but tan would be relatively different. I feel like the Sting Gray has some green and tan mixed into it. It is $200 more, weird. I've also talked myself into keyless entry. I ordered through Koons. I read some threads, sounds like if you aren't in D1, then you can change the order. Is there anyone with experience in changing their order that has some advice? I'm just going to contact Craig and let him know what I'd like to do.

Also, anyone try to place an order in the last 4 days and been told they can't until October? Was that July 19th cut off real?

Thanks!
Sponsored

kkuntz01

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 Ram 2500 Crew Cab
Truthfully I’d pass on it.

There is a thread somewhere on here with people bitching because Jeep shows it as an option but it has a ridiculous constraint. If a dealer has on the lot, snatch it up. If you have to order it, expect hell to come close to freezing over before your order will be fulfilled.

OP
OP
Blonson

Blonson

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JL WRANGLER
Vehicle Showcase
Truthfully I’d pass on it.

There is a thread somewhere on here with people bitching because Jeep shows it as an option but it has a ridiculous constraint. If a dealer has on the lot, snatch it up. If you have to order it, expect hell to come close to freezing over before your order will be fulfilled.
Yeah, I just called Craig to try to order the tan top. Still not available. Oh, well.

Jeeper18426572

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Willys Wheeler 2 Door Tank Green
Placed my order only 4 days ago and I'm so anxious I'm sitting here pretending to build it all over again. (Hey! It's been raining all weekend!) I just noticed I can add the Premium Tan Sunrider soft top WITHOUT having to switch to auto trans. (I always thought that was hokey.) I'm getting sting gray and and tan leather seats and I think a tan soft top would look cool. Can't go wrong with black, but tan would be relatively different. I feel like the Sting Gray has some green and tan mixed into it. It is $200 more, weird. I've also talked myself into keyless entry. I ordered through Koons. I read some threads, sounds like if you aren't in D1, then you can change the order. Is there anyone with experience in changing their order that has some advice? I'm just going to contact Craig and let him know what I'd like to do.

Also, anyone try to place an order in the last 4 days and been told they can't until October? Was that July 19th cut off real?

Thanks!
You got to do it
Sponsored