Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here

GatorWrangler

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR XR
I threw on some XL Rockblokz asap as the extensions DO NOT protect from rocks at all. They’re way too high.
I do like how the Rockblokz sort of line up with those flares though!
6A456A00-783B-4831-BC71-2E09B52CD299.jpeg
Does this work?
4CF2F1B0-33C0-4751-AA76-8265039A75E2.jpeg
TallDude, the RokBlokz XL on the front look great. I'm torn on whether I would go the regular or XLs (on my likely JLUR XR Hydro Blue). Are you happy with the XLs on the front? Did you consider the Blue RB writing on the Black mudflaps? It looks like it may be close to Hydro Blue. The red RB looks cool too given all the red highlights. Last question, do you have a pure side view of the jeep with the flaps?

Anyone have similar pictures on a JLUR XR with the regular size front RokBlokz? TIA.

Sponsored

TallDude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR-XR
TallDude, the RokBlokz XL on the front look great. I'm torn on whether I would go the regular or XLs (on my likely JLUR XR Hydro Blue). Are you happy with the XLs on the front? Did you consider the Blue RB writing on the Black mudflaps? It looks like it may be close to Hydro Blue. The red RB looks cool too given all the red highlights. Last question, do you have a pure side view of the jeep with the flaps?

Anyone have similar pictures on a JLUR XR with the regular size front RokBlokz? TIA.
Hey! I am SUPER happy with the XLs on the front. I did consider some of the fun colors but they were all out of stock. All I could order and get quickly were the black with red lettering. Like you mentioned I like it as it goes along with all the red accents.

Side pic:
Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here D869C184-E9F3-4C98-B768-30488542DF01

cornercanyon

First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
. . . realizing each day–
"?" — awaiting shipment apparently; a whole new 'days/weeks' series begins, set to try my patience (***"?" It's Sunday, haven't called our dealer as yet)—

21 November window sticker available at servlet
9 November build sheet available at servlet
8 November G trim
8 November FCA cloned our order with a new VIN and VON
4 November D gathering parts
6 October F paint
25 September D1 gateline
23 August VIN
18 August Ordered VON

Window sticker came up this morning! Jump for joy excited until I realized another waiting period has begun—

GatorWrangler

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR XR
Hey! I am SUPER happy with the XLs on the front. I did consider some of the fun colors but they were all out of stock. All I could order and get quickly were the black with red lettering. Like you mentioned I like it as it goes along with all the red accents.

Side pic:
Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here 8BA4B77A-4012-4538-804E-654666789F00
Thanks! It looks awesome!

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
Mine was moved up to a MY22 so they won’t even start on that til first week of December. That being said I was told that it would take 20-24 weeks hence the reason I ordered now and not in spring. I am likely looking at a late March early April delivery. I am also expecting some delays as such things as LED lights, heated seats/steering wheel and 8.4” system require quite a few extra chips. It is still not a 2 year wait like a lot of Bronco owners.

Sponsored

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
Mine was moved up to a MY22 so they won’t even start on that til first week of December. That being said I was told that it would take 20-24 weeks hence the reason I ordered now and not in spring. I am likely looking at a late March early April delivery. I am also expecting some delays as such things as LED lights, heated seats/steering wheel and 8.4” system require quite a few extra chips. It is still not a 2 year wait like a lot of Bronco owners.
I wouldn’t say the 8.4” system is going to be a big hold up concidering it is now standard on Rubicons and Saharas

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
Thank you .... next question. In the Options is What is referred to as the outline in your example The Black or the grey.
Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here 62FCAB69-22A5-4834-94DF-C23DA3FAF6BD
The grey/silver is the "Outline Color", the black is "Color", and the X is obviously "X Color"
Sponsored