Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here

Agregorio

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon XR
For everyone out there waiting and those doubtful, it is worth the wait. I'm impressed in every way with the vehicle. I traded my BMW X5 for this wonderful thing and I have no regrets. Pictures do not do it justice and I didn't get home until later and it was overcast. Will take more shots later, but here is day 1!

IMG_5529.jpg

IMG_5531.jpg

IMG_5533.jpg

IMG_5534.jpg

IMG_5535.jpg

IMG_5536.jpg
Trading in a 2015 x5 for my JL XR w/ sky one-touch. Looks same to yours minus the exterior paint.
Sponsored

BigWave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR\XR and 2014 WK2
For everyone out there waiting and those doubtful, it is worth the wait. I'm impressed in every way with the vehicle. I traded my BMW X5 for this wonderful thing and I have no regrets. Pictures do not do it justice and I didn't get home until later and it was overcast. Will take more shots later, but here is day 1!

IMG_5529.jpg

IMG_5531.jpg

IMG_5533.jpg

IMG_5534.jpg

IMG_5535.jpg

IMG_5536.jpg
Congrats in the great looking upgrade.

jepgrl

First Name
Donna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Can anyone advise on the correct hitch length and drop needed for the JL XR with factory tow package? I'm concerned about extending out far enough past the rear mounted tire to easily hook and unhook.

Daug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited and Gladiator
8/7 Order Date

D status within the first week of order

9/24 D1 status

10/8 Build Sheet & Waiting additional equipment

10/13 Window Sticker

10/14 Completed build & inspection, waiting to be shipped to dealer KZ

No ETA provided

Sponsored

CT_Matty78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR (ordered 9/14)
Occupation
Graphic Designer + Photographer
8/7 Order Date

D status within the first week of order

9/24 D1 status

10/8 Build Sheet & Waiting additional equipment

10/13 Window Sticker

10/14 Completed build & inspection, waiting to be shipped to dealer KZ

No ETA provided
Essentially the same timeline for me. Ordered 9/14 and it's complete waiting to be shipped with no ETA (build sheet but no window sticker yet). Cryptostickers hasn't been updated since 10/14.

Rachel Ruby

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys and a 2010 Rubicon

Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here 20211016_124001

Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here 20211016_124001

I hope so I sold my 2020 2dr Rubicon with only 10000 miles on it was the v6 manual hard top , sold it at Carmax made a whole lot of money of it got more than my local dealer was going to give me , because I made so much money it allowed me to upgrade to the extreme recon package first time going with a automatic and 4 doors do I hope it will be worth it just ordered last Friday

spdrcr5

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon XR
Vehicle Showcase
My Jeep has reached the dealer!!! It has literally taken 2 months to the day from ordering. Unfortunately I cannot get to the dealer before Nov 6. :( Can't fly down to VA this weekend (daughters soccer game and wife away) or next (Halloween parties).

What's another 2 weeks... ahhhh!!! lol

Brettnyt

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 392XR, 2017 BMW M3
My Jeep has reached the dealer!!! It has literally taken 2 months to the day from ordering. Unfortunately I cannot get to the dealer before Nov 6. :( Can't fly down to VA this weekend (daughters soccer game and wife away) or next (Halloween parties).

What's another 2 weeks... ahhhh!!! lol
Halloween party schmalloween party. Go get your Jeep. ;)

spdrcr5

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon XR
Vehicle Showcase
Happy wife… happy life. :) She and my daughter both want to go. It’s a 5 hour drive home after we fly down to get it. Might stay over snd see relatives.

Sponsored

spdrcr5

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon XR
Vehicle Showcase
Change of plans... again! I am now flying down to VA to get the Jeep on my own next Friday, Oct 29. Will then drive back to NY same day. If I didn't do this I would have to wait until almost the end of Nov as I just found out I can't get it on 11/6 and we have things planned all over the place.

Badfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR XR
Occupation
Retired fisherman
Anyone have an idea of possible status when the vehicle/VIN shows up at dealer website(or cars.com) and last I heard was the jeep had been built and awaiting shipping last time I checked JC a few days ago?

Beasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Accord, 22 Jeep 392
Contacted JC today, jeep is officially built and in ship stage. "waiting to be shipped" No dealer ETA from JC but I will wait to reach out to dealer for a few days

rent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Anyone have an idea of possible status when the vehicle/VIN shows up at dealer website(or cars.com) and last I heard was the jeep had been built and awaiting shipping last time I checked JC a few days ago?
It's either already at the dealer, or you are extremely close. My experience with JC was that they were still giving me an ETA range when in fact the vehicle was already delivered. They did not get me the delivered status until 3 days later.

I was able to pull up my VIN on carguru and dealer's site two days after the vehicle was delivered.
Sponsored