Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here

WooPig

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUXRR 392
Wishing you luck...I've been in this status 3 separate times only to bounce back to gathering parts stage.
Week 9 for me with no sign of life....no Build Sheet yet either.
I’m at 13 weeks now and still no real movement. Really hoping some 392XR’s start moving.
Sponsored

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

She’s finally home 😍
Your neighbor saw cutting concrete in the background 🤣

Also, a Taurus in 2021, I’m impressed

Also, she’s beautiful. 👌

Little719

First Name
Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Your neighbor saw cutting concrete in the background 🤣

Also, a Taurus in 2021, I’m impressed

Also, she’s beautiful. 👌
😂😂yea neighbors using my driveway while there’s gets done 😩

wesjtx

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Dealer called to tell me train is due into Houston on the 11th, so I should see mine hit the lot between the 14th and 16th. Getting super excited!

OP
OP
galleywinter

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
not sure where you’re located at but sure hope I see this bad boy cruising around NWA
Yep, Fayettenam. Live out on 16 West, from Prairie Grove :)

Sponsored

cornercanyon

First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
. . . realizing each day–
"F" — paint.

18 August Ordered
23 August VIN
25 September D1 gateline
6 October F paint

May have to start checking status more frequently. Perhaps we'll see her in the Texas hill country early November. Hopefully Black Gap before Thanksgiving—

OP
OP
galleywinter

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
"F" — paint.

18 August Ordered
23 August VIN
25 September D1 gateline
6 October F paint

May have to start checking status more frequently. Perhaps we'll see her in the Texas hill country early November. Hopefully Black Gap before Thanksgiving—
Love me some Hill Country. God Bless Texas!! Spent many 5 day weekends hanging around Bandera, Seguin, New Braunfels, etc.... Maybe not technically Hill Country but close. Love anything Austin South to San Antonio. Music, BBQ, floating, and once upon a time, the ladies. Arkansas born and raised but if I lived anywhere else it would have been Texas. Take out I-35 traffic and 165 degree Summers and it's perfect. It's been too long. Headed down in late February for the Round Rock Classic @ Dell Diamond. Arkansas is playing a tourney. Told the wife, we may not make a single game but gives me a reason to go. Gotta take her to all of my old favorite restaurants and bars. El Arroyos(Original on 6th), Angels Ice House in Spicewood, Poodies if it's still open, Gruene River Griil, Gruene Hall. I need to make an itenary, lol.

OP
OP
galleywinter

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
small world. I’m not far from you then, I’m in Siloam
I know it well, small world no doubt. Ha! No doubt you'll have the only 392 XR in Siloam, prob the only 392. Prob the only one in NWA for a while. Gonna be awhile before they hit dealers next year. They're starting to get cranked up on the 392 XR's now. Lots of movement lately. Shouldn't be long.

cornercanyon

First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
. . . realizing each day–
Love me some Hill Country. God Bless Texas!! Spent many 5 day weekends hanging around Bandera, Seguin, New Braunfels, etc.... Maybe not technically Hill Country but close. Love anything Austin South to San Antonio. Music, BBQ, floating, and once upon a time, the ladies. Arkansas born and raised but if I lived anywhere else it would have been Texas. Take out I-35 traffic and 165 degree Summers and it's perfect. It's been too long. Headed down in late February for the Round Rock Classic @ Dell Diamond. Arkansas is playing a tourney. Told the wife, we may not make a single game but gives me a reason to go. Gotta take her to all of my old favorite restaurants and bars. El Arroyos(Original on 6th), Angels Ice House in Spicewood, Poodies if it's still open, Gruene River Griil, Gruene Hall. I need to make an itenary, lol.
Well I grew up in Utah, so I am no expert though I think of Bandera, Blanco, Fredericksburg, Gruene, Luckenbach, Kerrville, and Sisterdale as hill country. Yet all the action along I-35 is fun, too—

Sponsored

fasho

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Love her so much already. Novice question, when the jeep is on should front outside portion of the jeep feel that hot? I think it's the vent on the side that allows heat to escape I just didn't think it would be pumping out that level of heat.

PXL_20211006_234254824.jpg

PXL_20211006_234325109.jpg

Little719

First Name
Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Love her so much already. Novice question, when the jeep is on should front outside portion of the jeep feel that hot? I think it's the vent on the side that allows heat to escape I just didn't think it would be pumping out that level of heat.

Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here PXL_20211006_234325109

Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here PXL_20211006_234325109
Lol was wondering the same, first time Jeeper here lol

BigWave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR\XR and 2014 WK2
I picked up mine from Gupton's Monday afternoon. Can't say enough good things about them. The transaction and pick up process were smooth and efficient. Wish every dealer worked that way.

Some photos of my Sting Gray:

Congrats!! Looks great. I'm liking the look with the 315s more and more -- good width.

rent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Sweet rides y'all!

It's normal for the hood to be hot. It's in the high 80's here today. After a quick errand the front edge of the hood and the prop rod are almost too hot to touch.

Also check the gauges in the instrument cluster. The temps and oil pressure should all be right around the middle.

She’s finally home 😍

fasho

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Sweet rides y'all!

It's normal for the hood to be hot. It's in the high 80's here today. After a quick errand the front edge of the hood and the prop rod are almost too hot to touch.

Also check the gauges in the instrument cluster. The temps and oil pressure should all be right around the middle.
Yep, I was worried but figured it was probably normal. Thanks
Sponsored