First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Occupation
Engineer
Dealership (Peterson) reached out Monday to let me know I have an estimated “transit date” of 9/24. Probably won’t check JC again until then.
Checked JC today. Still in D, 8 weeks in :(

Sponsored

Beasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Accord, 22 Jeep 392
Theres a hydro blue being delivered for another customer to my dealer today too. Crazy world. I ordered 8/23 so hoping Im not far behind you!
That's very quick delivery, mine is fully loaded, only option I didn't get is the steel bumpers. I also ordered 8/21 so we'll see. Im assuming it will be late October though. (hopefully sooner than later)

wesjtx

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Xtreme Recon
That's very quick delivery, mine is fully loaded, only option I didn't get is the steel bumpers. I also ordered 8/21 so we'll see. Im assuming it will be late October though. (hopefully sooner than later)
Mine is stripped down, only options are XR and proximity key (dealer said it was required and wouldnt let me order without it). Of course it also made me chose the eTorque engine as an "option" but nothing else on mine.

Coming from a TJ it'll be night and day having what it already has, much less all of the other technology items!

Wes

LongTimeListener

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKURHR
Mine is stripped down, only options are XR and proximity key (dealer said it was required and wouldnt let me order without it). Of course it also made me chose the eTorque engine as an "option" but nothing else on mine.

Coming from a TJ it'll be night and day having what it already has, much less all of the other technology items!

Wes
The only thing you’ll regret is the headlights, and if you upgrade with aftermarket LEDs, no big deal. But the stock lights on the JL are genuinely horrible/dangerous.

Comtech392

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 XJ 2 door & 2021 Sting Grey 392 XR
Occupation
Technician
The only thing you’ll regret is the headlights, and if you upgrade with aftermarket LEDs, no big deal. But the stock lights on the JL are genuinely horrible/dangerous.
I agree on the lights, JW speaker is a good one to use if not equipped OEM LEDs

Xavier613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Interesting, emailed Chapman asking if they had an update since Jeep chat is giving me conflicting answers. Dealer says I'm in D status with a ship date of 10/2. Not sure how thats possible but not getting my hopes up lol.

Sponsored

wesjtx

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Xtreme Recon
I already have Baja Designs fog lights and a set of their XL Pros to go on the front bumper. Upgrading the headlights will follow shortly after. Lights and the M.O.R.E. steps for my kids will be the only 2 mods on my Jeep for quite a while.

Wes

YJherJLhim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ and 18 JL Rubicon Unlimited
Ordered Tuscadero Rubicon XR on .8/11 for my wife.
JC reports as of 9/23 all parts gathered and waiting turn in assembly Line...

All options but Tow and Advanced Safety...

THE273

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ICEBEAR
Ordered 8/4
Delivered to dealer today.

Bright white, body color top and flares, all options minus smoker group. Picking up next week hopefully.