Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0
No one does really. However my theory has always been that anyone who chose safety and advanced safety are still waiting on their XR. Since that is standard on the 392, hence the wait as well.

Correct me if I am wrong but from the 7 that had their XR delivered in the last 2 weeks (based on the spreadsheet), none had either of those options. I believe someone who ordered them is said to be in shipping but don't really want to scroll through tons of pages to confirm.
My assumptions as well. Those options = more chips. More chips = MOAR WAIT 🤬

I’d gladly take my 392 sans any of that safety crap. Leave the LEDs, Alpine and Cold Weather package tho
Sponsored

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
No one does really. However my theory has always been that anyone who chose safety and advanced safety are still waiting on their XR. Since that is standard on the 392, hence the wait as well.

Correct me if I am wrong but from the 7 that had their XR delivered in the last 2 weeks (based on the spreadsheet), none had either of those options. I believe someone who ordered them is said to be in shipping but don't really want to scroll through tons of pages to confirm.

Yeah if I'm not mistaken they are XR's , I haven't seen a 392 XR delivered yet.

Justchilln03

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR

I have both safety groups and am in shipping

CT_Matty78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR (ordered 9/14)
Occupation
Graphic Designer + Photographer

MI Jeep Girl

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU XR Rubicon Firecracker Red
Sooooo, I PICKED UP MY JEEP TODAY!!!! It was a gloomy weather day, but I am so happy!! It is such an amazing feeling to drive this awesome machine!! I LOVE everything about it! I am so thankful to have a build exactly the way I wanted!!
What do you guys think?
Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here 20210921_150819

Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here 20210921_170432

Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here 20210921_165844

Last edited:

Sponsored

vduc1098

First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon XR
Sooooo, I PICKED UP MY JEEP TODAY!!!! It is such an amazing feeling to drive this awesome machine!! I LOVE everything about it! I am so thankful to have built exactly what I wanted!!
What do you guys think?
Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here 20210921_165844

I think I’m feeling a little jealous right now.. lol Congrats!

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Sooooo, I PICKED UP MY JEEP TODAY!!!! It is such an amazing feeling to drive this awesome machine!! I LOVE everything about it! I am so thankful to have built exactly what I wanted!!
What do you guys think?

Looks great. Watch out for the guy pretending to be on his phone. He looks like he is ready to jump in drivers seat LOL

RubiXR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 RubiXR
Clubs

Sooooo, I PICKED UP MY JEEP TODAY!!!! It was a gloomy weather day, but I am so happy!! It is such an amazing feeling to drive this awesome machine!! I LOVE everything about it! I am so thankful to have a build exactly the way I wanted!!
What do you guys think?

looks great, congrats!!

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

What do you guys think?

AWWWW YEAAAHH!

It’s here! The other firecracker red XR is here!!! We’re twins!

Sponsored

MI Jeep Girl

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AWWWW YEAAAHH!

It’s here! The other firecracker red XR is here!!! We’re twins!
YESSSSSSSS!!! I've been waiting for this day...to debut the twin to your Jeep!! I cannot contain myself! I am soooo happy!!!

MI Jeep Girl

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@MI Jeep Girl Congrats! Could you confirm that you did not order Safety and Advanced Safety Group?

If so, that would make 8 deliveries without those options.

I’m expecting to see these options start showing up in the next week or so.
Thank you!!!! I ordered the Safety Group only.

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

YESSSSSSSS!!! I've been waiting for this day...to debut the twin to your Jeep!! I cannot contain myself! I am soooo happy!!!
I’m stoked for you. It’s so fun watching people take delivery. It’s like being one of the adults on Christmas morning. I can’t wait to see what becomes of these rigs as people start making them their own.

MI Jeep Girl

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m stoked for you. It’s so fun watching people take delivery. It’s like being one of the adults on Christmas morning. I can’t wait to see what becomes of these rigs as people start making them their own.
@Jeepeto Thank you, thank you!! You have made this experience so fun! I've learned so much from you already and we both have great taste, haha!! I have to say the ride home from the dealership was so much fun!!! And of course as soon as we got home, we put on the accessories we already have. Of course more to come!!!
Sponsored