Sponsored

Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
open.
they said they can be flexible with pick up day since I told them that delivery dates are not certain.
Montway Auto Transport
I'm considering them as well as they are located one town over from me.

It seems all transport companies have bad reviews. At least Montway is local.
Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Happy to hear this. I've heard the same from a few people. My TJ had dual tops, but ordered this one with just the soft top. $2500 for dual tops wasn't worth it to just stick my hard top on the ceiling for 8 months of the year.

What color did you order? Don't see you on the tracker.
Sting Grey. I didn't use the tracker. I ordered 8/3. First contacted the dealer 9/9 and was still in D. 7 days later, told it is on the lot 😆

rent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Sting Grey. I didn't use the tracker. I ordered 8/3. First contacted the dealer 9/9 and was still in D. 7 days later, told it is on the lot 😆
Ok guys and gals, after countless hours of running thru algorithms and bayesian filters on the tracking data, I've finally unlocked the secret to Wrangler's build speed:

As further evidenced by @Carlton's experience, the order to delivery time is inversely proportional to the frequency one tracks and queries JC/dealer, and to the time spent analyzing all available data.

So I'm basically screwed. :swear::LOL:

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Ok guys and gals, after countless hours of running thru algorithms and bayesian filters on the tracking data, I've finally unlocked the secret to Wrangler's build speed:

As further evidenced by @Carlton's experience, the order to delivery time is inversely proportional to the frequency one tracks and queries JC and dealer.

Nope! Ya boi Jeepeto checked with JC on the daily

Sponsored

MI Jeep Girl

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU XR Rubicon Firecracker Red
I am looking at them right now!!! Thanks for the heads up!!!
@Jeepeto I put in my order tonight for the @ThinSkinz !! I even got a promo code, thanks to you!! I appreciate you sharing your experiences...although bummed for you about your leather!!

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

@Jeepeto I put in my order tonight!! I even got a promo code, thanks to you!! I appreciate you sharing your experiences...although bummed for you about your leather!!
That’s awesome! I hope they’re our and done solution to this problem. I definitely like how quick and easy they install. It allows it to live there for most of the year and the one or two times someone needs to hop back there it’s just a quick removal

MI Jeep Girl

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU XR Rubicon Firecracker Red
That’s awesome! I hope they’re our and done solution to this problem. I definitely like how quick and easy they install. It allows it to live there for most of the year and the one or two times someone needs to hop back there it’s just a quick removal
Yes!! I agree!! I looked at a few Instagram posts/videos...super easy to put on and off. Thanks again for sharing!! I'm guessing they will arrive before I get the Jeep, lol

Last edited:

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps

As further evidenced by @Carlton's experience, the order to delivery time is inversely proportional to the frequency one tracks and queries JC/dealer, and to the time spent analyzing all available data.

I ordered a 2019 JLUR. I contacted Chat every day, often twice a day. The jeep took over 4 months!

Ordered a 2020 JLUR. Didn't really check and showed up in 2-3 weeks.

Order this one. Checked once and showed up in 6 weeks.

So there may be some truth to your theory! 😆

Sponsored

xcellr8tion

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Do you mind me asking how much the transport cost was?
I haven't actually gone with a vendor yet, but looking like ~$1200-1700 range from PA to OR.

blue89bird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Something I noticed - the MSRP on my POC is 42,800 but on my window sticker is 43,020 also the proximity doors is 645 on my POC and 695 on my sticker.

I'd assume I pay whats on my POC as that's sort of the point, but curious if anyone else ran into this.