Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here

zdr

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon V6 6-Speed Manual
I ordered my XR on 8/30 and it arrived on 10/23 at my dealer in Colorado.

First Impressions after a few days of owning:
- I have never had a Wrangler before but I can tell it drives better than I expected. Also, I had a brother who owns a 2017 (Rubicon) drive it and states "it's miles ahead for drivability".
- Its no speed demon by any means (V-6, E-Torque) but can hold its own on the highway.
- All of the XR add-ons look even better in real life. Tires and Rims look great!
- LED Lighting Package looks amazing.

IMG_4882.jpg
IMG_4881.jpg
IMG_4880.jpg
Is that a different black top? It looks smooth instead of the textured ones.
Sponsored

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
Ordering the parts but still no confirmed build or delivery date on my 22 XR.
Slider steps are in and a bunch of small bits. Ordering the front bumper this week.

Sponsored

REDCOMETJLUXR

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Xtreme Recon

Sponsored

Category5Bronado

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Ordered 01/08/22. VIN 160122. Blue XR Rubicon with cloth, safety, advanced safety, body color top and fenders, led group, trailer tow, cold weather, and front camera.

Jeep chat says parts being gathered to build. No eta.

Chip

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I'm getting back into a Jeep after an absence of 20+ years. Getting ready to order a 2022 JLU 4dr and I'm wanting the Xtreme Recon 35" package, but I cant find anywhere online that lists the vehicle height with the 35" tire package. I see the soft top with standard tires is 73.5", but I see nowhere where it lists with 35" tires.

I have a non' standard garage door opening height of 81" and I'm 95% sure it will fit, but in the Jeep literature it states the 35" tire package includes a few suspension changes which I'm assuming may affect the overall height. Does anybody here have the 35" package that could measure for me? Thanks!

GatorWrangler

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR XR
I'm getting back into a Jeep after an absence of 20+ years. Getting ready to order a 2022 JLU 4dr and I'm wanting the Xtreme Recon 35" package, but I cant find anywhere online that lists the vehicle height with the 35" tire package. I see the soft top with standard tires is 73.5", but I see nowhere where it lists with 35" tires.

I have a non' standard garage door opening height of 81" and I'm 95% sure it will fit, but in the Jeep literature it states the 35" tire package includes a few suspension changes which I'm assuming may affect the overall height. Does anybody here have the 35" package that could measure for me? Thanks!
I remember needing to know the same.
This post said 75 in. Search this thread on the word height.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...extreme-recon-package-here.76823/post-1686798

cornercanyon

First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
. . . realizing each day–
22 weeks in; who would have thought or taken that bet for a unit that was "escalated" the first week in November?

No word from Jeep Information Center since the first week in January. Our 4th estimated delivery to dealer window expired with the Martin Luther King holiday. Today our local, small town dealer reached out to their regional folks asking if they could come pick up the unit themselves: request denied. I am reminded possession is 9/10th's of the law.

At this point we have no estimated delivery date though the escalated and prioritized unit JIC promised they would follow through next steps was shipped before Thanksgiving last year–

"KZU" — second rail arrival–

—3 January KZU second rail arrival. Estimated dealer delivery 6 January - 17 January
—Rail: port arrival 3 January in Kirby Texas

—Rail: revised port delivery 27 December
—Rail: revised port delivery 25 December. Estimated dealer delivery 25 December - 6 January
—Rail: revised port delivery 22 December
—Rail: Estimated dealer delivery 20 December - 24 December
2 December KZT second rail departure
—Rail: 22 November 9:40am EST shipped with an estimated rail yard arrival 2 December 9:45am CST in Kirby Texas. Estimated dealer delivery 2 December - 16 December
—Truck: Toledo - Stickney to Toledo - Rail
22 November KZ released by plant and invoiced
21 November window sticker available at servlet
—Truck: Mopar Custom Shop to Toledo - Stickney
—Truck: Toledo - Silver Creek to Mopar Custom Shop Toledo
—Truck: Toledo - Stckney to Toledo - Silver Creek
9 November build sheet available at servlet
8 November G trim
8 November FCA cloned our order with a new VIN and VON
4 November D gathering parts
6 October F paint
25 September D1 gateline