Please help me!!

Jordon97

First Name
Jordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler sahara jlu
Has anyone had any of these codes come up? So when in driving or even stopped my abs, brake, traction stability, serive shifter, service 4wd. Warning lights all pop up. Has anyone had the same issues what was the diagnosis
Jeep Wrangler JL Please help me!! Screenshot_20210606-161413_OBD JScan
Jeep Wrangler JL Please help me!! Screenshot_20210606-161407_OBD JScan
Jeep Wrangler JL Please help me!! Screenshot_20210606-161401_OBD JScan
Jeep Wrangler JL Please help me!! Screenshot_20210606-161355_OBD JScan
Sponsored

XJfanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU, 2020 JT, 1990 Mustang
Build Thread
Link
Going to venture to say you aux battery is on its way out, fuses are loose or the battery terminal is loose. Start with pressing all the fuses down and checking the battery cables. After 32k my ground was just sitting around the terminal, probably was like that from the factory 🤦🏻‍♂️

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@Jordon97

Assuming your 2018 JLU is still under warranty...

Do not drive your vehicle and make a dealership appointment... get it to the dealership ASAP.

In short order you will be facing a no start situation or see your JLU indicate you need to pull over/stop as it is shutting down. and then it shuts down.

IF your JLU is under warranty, call Jeep Road Service, etc.. Ph. 1-800-992-1997 and tell them you need the vehicle taken to the nearest dealership on a flat bed truck.... not towed.. Flat bed truck is per the Owner's Manual.

Be sure you stress both flat bed and closet Jeep dealer. Must go to closest dealer or the towing will not be paid for by Fiat Chrysler America (FCA).

IF, if you want to flat bed to another, not closest dealer... call Dedicated Jeep Customer Care: Ph. 1-866-362-2146 and work it out with them.. You will be charged a small fee as long as the dealer is not to far away.

OK, what is going on... You could check to see if Fuse 34 in the power distribution center is blown as this will cause ESC, swaybar, and power steering warning indicators to all came on .... BUT, with all you have going on and since you have a 2018 JLU, (aged out batteries) more likely then not you have a battery(2) related issue that will be covered under warranty.

Important..... Don't keep driving the JLU as is.... as you may see it die/stop in an intersection, etc... and put you in a tricky/ unsafe situation.

IF it dies and you can't get it out of park to get it on the flat bed truck:
Jeep Wrangler JL Please help me!! zzz.JPG

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Jordon97

IF, if you have a Tazer JL Mini or Lite or other brand programmer installed on that JLU, you should IMMEDIATELY, while you still have 12v power, unmarry and disconnect the hardware from the JLU.

Once all is dead lets say, you will not be able to unmarry.
You want the programmer unmarried and out of the Jeep before it goes to the dealer.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Jordon97

First Name
Jordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Jordon97

Assuming your 2018 JLU is still under warranty...

Do not drive your vehicle and make a dealership appointment... get it to the dealership ASAP.

In short order you will be facing a no start situation or see your JLU indicate you need to pull over/stop as it is shutting down. and then it shuts down.

IF your JLU is under warranty, call Jeep Road Service, etc.. Ph. 1-800-992-1997 and tell them you need the vehicle taken to the nearest dealership on a flat bed truck.... not towed.. Flat bed truck is per the Owner's Manual.

Be sure you stress both flat bed and closet Jeep dealer. Must go to closest dealer or the towing will not be paid for by Fiat Chrysler America (FCA).

IF, if you want to flat bed to another, not closest dealer... call Dedicated Jeep Customer Care: Ph. 1-866-362-2146 and work it out with them.. You will be charged a small fee as long as the dealer is not to far away.

OK, what is going on... You could check to see if Fuse 34 in the power distribution center is blown as this will cause ESC, swaybar, and power steering warning indicators to all came on .... BUT, with all you have going on and since you have a 2018 JLU, (aged out batteries) more likely then not you have a battery(2) related issue that will be covered under warranty.

Important..... Don't keep driving the JLU as is.... as you may see it die/stop in an intersection, etc... and put you in a tricky/ unsafe situation.

IF it dies and you can't get it out of park to get it on the flat bed truck:
Jeep Wrangler JL Please help me!! zzz.JPG
No warranty anymore just trying to figure out a diagnosis

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No warranty anymore just trying to figure out a diagnosis
@Jordon97

I see you have/use JSCAN. ....... Had you been fooling with JSCAN lets say and suddenly had the issue at hand?

Have you had any battery(2) related issues with your JLUR?

Has ESS been working or has it not been working for a while.

Have you recently had the Main battery cables disconnected..

Tell us more about what has been going on...

OP
OP

Jordon97

First Name
Jordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Jordon97

I see you have/use JSCAN. ....... Had you been fooling with JSCAN lets say and suddenly had the issue at hand?

No I haven't messed with anything except change tire size to 33 that's it and the secondary battery is usually always charging or in protection mode so my start/stop rarely works

OP
OP

Jordon97

First Name
Jordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No I haven't messed with anything except change tire size to 33 that's it and the secondary battery is usually always charging or in protection mode so my start/stop rarely works
Ess has been working thats the only light that stays on but after shutting off it goes away these lights come on randomly and sometimes don't happen for 2 or more days

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Jordon97

Well, it is probably...... as stated earlier..... a battery(2) related issue. We see this type of thing here quite often... especially with the older JL's.

You can search the forum in regard to how to load test your 2 batteries.. (Main and Aux)

Load test and you can see if your battery(2) are aok or not....

Either you or someone you pay (dealer, etc.) will undoubtedly need to change out both the Main and Aux. battery.

Take heed of what I mentioned earlier... about no start situation, etc..

Come back and lets us know how you make out.

Sponsored

michail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
@Jordon97

Tell us more about what has been going on...

Any know cases of JScan causing issues? I can't really get it to do much of anything.

OP
OP

Jordon97

First Name
Jordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Jordon97

Well, it is probably...... as stated earlier..... a battery(2) related issue.

You can search the forum in regard to how to load test your 2 batteries.. (Main and Aux)

Load test and you can see if your battery(2) are aok or not....

Either you or someone you pay (dealer, etc.) will undoubtedly need to change out both the Main and Aux. battery.

Take heed of what I mentioned earlier... about no start situation, etc..

Come back and lets us know how you make out.
I will defintely let everyone know once I get ir figured out

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any know cases of JScan causing issues? I can't really get it to do much of anything.
@michail

Not following you when you say "I can't really get it to do much of anything." ... anyway, you don't hear/see posts/ reports of JSCAN use disasters.... but sure any programmer could screw the pooch so to speak.. and cause chitt to happen.. dependent on settings you fooled with.. Probably not the case here though...

Pinion

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 FJ40, 22 Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Project Manager
Usually when I see a shit storm of codes like that, I look at the battery, cables, and any ground straps I can find first.

Ndn384

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE
I had all those warning lights come in my Gladiator and few of the same codes. I ended up having a bad speed sensor on my driver side front wheel.

You definitely have more codes than I did, but my problem could be part of your problem.

My warning light would come on and cycle through a couple times then turn off. The first time I brought it to the dealership they weren’t able to replicate the issue, but they were able to see the stored codes. They replaced my steering box and I was in my way. Within a couple days they warning lights came back. Called the dealership and that’s when they replaced the speed sensor and it seemed to fix the problem.
Sponsored