First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392 Hydro Blue
Build Thread
Link
Well, FedEx just stopped by with the remainder of the MetalCloak 3.5" Game Changer lift. Everything is in, MC Lift, Adams 1350 Driveshafts, and Fox 2.5 Elite DSC shocks. Time for some liquid courage, elbow grease, lots of band-aids, many trips to the AutoZone/Lowes for needed tools, and a sense of humor.
Sponsored

Taanto

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 Wrangler
Well, FedEx just stopped by with the remainder of the MetalCloak 3.5" Game Changer lift. Everything is in, MC Lift, Adams 1350 Driveshafts, and Fox 2.5 Elite DSC shocks. Time for some liquid courage, elbow grease, lots of band-aids, many trips to the AutoZone/Lowes for needed tools, and a sense of humor.
If you dont mind, I would really appreciate if you measured fender height before and after. Would you be willing to do this?

ozon8r

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392 Hydro Blue
Build Thread
Link
If you dont mind, I would really appreciate if you measured fender height before and after. Would you be willing to do this?
Will do and report the changes here.

Taanto

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 Wrangler
Calyton offroad states the net lift is -2" because of factory "lift" for 392 specific lift. I think this is a little disingenuous because the 392 comes standard 2" above rubi.