Pennsylvania

BriKan

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler
Just joined the forums, I am from Dillsburg PA!

ETA: I am thinking of making a trip to Raush on 4/17 to run some Greens and a blue or 2, nothing too crazy I just want to see how the new lift rides and how the Jeep does on the trails. Ive been to RC a number of times and have lead a bunch as well. If anyone wants to join you are welcome, would like to keep it to a few Jeeps tho and not a large group so we can cover some ground.
I'm in Camp Hill/ New Cumberland. Are there any actual Jeep clubs that meet up anywhere close to us here that you know of?
Sponsored

runklda

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
I'm in Camp Hill/ New Cumberland. Are there any actual Jeep clubs that meet up anywhere close to us here that you know of?
Nice, I know a few guys in Mechanisburg that are apart of Cumberland crawlers but that’s it.

PA-Punkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR, 2012 BMW 328 Wagon, 2002 BMW 330 Cabrio
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase

JoeDoc359

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Occupation
Firefighter

Bass Fisher

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
I am a new Wrangler owner and plan to sign up for Off-Road 101 this Spring at Rausch.
I did the 101 training last fall at Rausch with ORC. Signed up for a spring ride this April on Badge of Honor ride at Rausch with ORC. Great time and learned a lot. Will be doing more with ORC.

Sponsored

fflmaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara Altitude
SE Pa new Rubi JLU owner here. 1st time Jeep owner. We did 101 at Rausch Nov 21. Will be going back in spring for 201. Would be interested in doing more green trails in the meantime. Or checking other trails. BTW live in Gilbertsville work in KoP.
I literally live in your backyard, Pottsgrove. Lol

Brand new to wrangler and looking to head to Rausch in a few weeks to try it out.

SmittyAFJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Sahara
for what its worth a bunch of the cumberland crawlers group just got fined for driving off the open roads in Tuscarora and Michaux State forests.

donmontalvo

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Website
donmontalvo.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (Snazzberry)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
for what its worth a bunch of the cumberland crawlers group just got fined for driving off the open roads in Tuscarora and Michaux State forests.
@SmittyAFJL yea, some Cumberland Crawlerz members were having fun and veered off the beaten path. They owned up to it, paid hefty fees, and have been remorseful. They're a good bunch of folks who made a mistake. I joined them last weekend and finally did Crawl Daddy, and yes, many pucker moments. :) Looking forward to doing it again!

If anyone is interested, Offroad Consulting has spots open for their Badge Of Honor guided tour at Rausch Creek Off Road Park. I've done their 101 and 201 classes, learned a ton from them.

Badge of Honor Trail Guided Ride at Rausch Creek Off Road Park $35.00

DanY

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler Unlimited
Hello all, newly joined. This is my '05 Unlimited. Two weeks ago I ordered a 2021 JL Sport-bare bones really-3.6, stick, posi-trac, Sirius, all terrian tires-thats about it in Sting Gray. No updates yet on building it, its in the scheduling phase yet.

PDelena

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Just joined the group. Ordered my 2021 Unlimited Sport on 5/18. Patiently waiting. I'm outside of Philly and would love to meet up with other Jeep owners. Thinking about taking the ORC classes too.

Sponsored

JoeDoc359

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Firefighter
Just joined the group. Ordered my 2021 Unlimited Sport on 5/18. Patiently waiting. I'm outside of Philly and would love to meet up with other Jeep owners. Thinking about taking the ORC classes too.
A friend of mine and I are taking the ORC course on June 6 but I doubt your Jeep will be ready that quickly.

PDelena

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Vehicle Showcase
A friend of mine and I are taking the ORC course on June 6 but I doubt your Jeep will be ready that quickly.
I've got family coming in from out of town on the 5th. I want my Jeep to be in by then soooo bad but I seriously doubt it's going to happen. Can you take the class by yourself or do you need another Jeep with you? I know RC requires a drive buddy not sure if the class does.

JoeDoc359

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Firefighter
I've got family coming in from out of town on the 5th. I want my Jeep to be in by then soooo bad but I seriously doubt it's going to happen. Can you take the class by yourself or do you need another Jeep with you? I know RC requires a drive buddy not sure if the class does.
I'm pretty sure you can go alone. They appear to have many Jeeps per class.

Bass Fisher

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
There will be other Jeep’s if you go out with ORC on any of their rides or courses. So no need to have another vehicle. And you can have passengers with you in the Jeep.