Sponsored

Passenger grab bar without Wrangler

Does your passenger side grab handle have "Wrangler" on it.

• Yes of course

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Durango

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2019 Ram 1500 Quadcab 4X4, 2018 Challenger Hellcat, 2018 Charger SRT, 2018 American Dream, 2017 Ram 1500 Reg Cab 4X4, 2020 Redwood 3951MB, 2019 Mercedes 4WD Van
Like most vehicle mfr's, the website pics should have some small print disclaimer saying something about how what is depicted ain't necessarily what you will get...they won't be likely to change out your handle because of what is portrayed on their website...
Sponsored

Paluss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
I believe only the Rubicon and sport have the WRANGLER on the grab bar, my JLUR leather does...

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
My Sahara has plain Handle. The Mopar Door sills say, Wrangler.

Sahara Grab Handle.jpg

Mopar door sills.jpg

geolchris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys, 2023 JLUR on order
The Sahara leather interior has the dash panels and the grab bar wrapped in leather. The leather wrap does not get the embossed wrangler or the exposed bolts, likely because they’re under the leather wrap (not that I recommend cutting it off to see!). They are two different part numbers, you can order the standard non-leather plastic handle with the embossed letters and the exposed bolts if you wanted to swap.

Technically, yours is the “nicer” one. I’d bet you could find a member who wanted to swap.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
The Sahara leather interior has the dash panels and the grab bar wrapped in leather. The leather wrap does not get the embossed wrangler or the exposed bolts, likely because they’re under the leather wrap (not that I recommend cutting it off to see!). They are two different part numbers, you can order the standard non-leather plastic handle with the embossed letters and the exposed bolts if you wanted to swap.

Technically, yours is the “nicer” one. I’d bet you could find a member who wanted to swap.
Yes, I like mine. Jelllo in the above thread was asking about who had what. That's a BIG dog you have there !!! :rock: :jk:

Sponsored

geolchris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, I like mine. Jelllo in the above thread was asking about who had what. That's a BIG dog you have there !!! :rock: :jk:
hah yes he is! A big reason for getting the JLU, so he has a chance to fit behind the seats! That pic was actually in a Mini Cooper, so funny with him in there.

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I wonder if the Sahara grab handle is squishier. Then again, the non-Sahara grab handle is surprisingly squishy.
I just realized the upper half of the door panels is squishy as well. That surprised me.

The only squishy bits on my JK were the seats. The arm rests had leather on them, but the center console armrest didn't! Everything else was hard plastic.

Shooting or Jeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 RAV4
To clarify- the Sahara doesn’t have the letters, leather or not. The other trims do. My rubicon, with leather, has lettering. My Sahara, also with leather, did not. Just a Sahara thing for some reason.

geolchris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
To clarify- the Sahara doesn’t have the letters, leather or not. The other trims do. My rubicon, with leather, has lettering. My Sahara, also with leather, did not. Just a Sahara thing for some reason.
correct, but your rubicon grab bar isn’t wrapped in leather with the leather package. Neither are your dash panels. The Sahara with leather gets leather wrapped panels and grab bar.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

saharas are too high class for that graffiti filth! :movember:

Sponsored

Durango

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2019 Ram 1500 Quadcab 4X4, 2018 Challenger Hellcat, 2018 Charger SRT, 2018 American Dream, 2017 Ram 1500 Reg Cab 4X4, 2020 Redwood 3951MB, 2019 Mercedes 4WD Van
hah yes he is! A big reason for getting the JLU, so he has a chance to fit behind the seats! That pic was actually in a Mini Cooper, so funny with him in there.
Interesting - a big reason I got the JLUR is also due to how the rear seats fold and crate a nice flat area high enough up for dogs to see out should they want to, without stretching their necks (OK - so yours probably didn't have to stretch its neck...) And perhaps more importantly - when they fold forward they pretty much fill the "gap" where the second row passengers' feet would be, so the dog can't fall down there like he could in the Ram.
My Boxer's other car is a Charger.

Webqueen

First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU 4xe
My 2023 Sahara 4xe does not have the Wrangler on the leather grab bar, but, more importantly to me, it does not have two screws, either! I usually use the screw closest to the drive to put a RAM mount for the phone.

UPDATE
I figured out how to create a sturdy phone mount for the grab bar without the screws! The photo is below and here are the parts I used.

Amazon
Magnet for MagSafe iPhone case
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09KNZPDBG/

Small to big ball adapter
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BGLV2RJ5/

RAM Mounts RAP-B-201U-A Composite Double Socket Arm
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005KWPJ04/

Bar clamp with 1" ball (I put material underneath it so it did not leave grooves in the leather handle)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082YF3445/

Jeep Wrangler JL Passenger grab bar without Wrangler IMG_5606.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited: