Sponsored

ParkSense not working on the front bumper.

TonyM

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A JL Soon.
Vehicle Showcase
I love the new Jeep. The only problem I am having is the park sense is not working on the front. It works great on the back. I have made sure it is configured correctly under settings. It worked for a couple days and now nothing. Not a big issue but I wil have the dealer look at it when I have time.
Sponsored

W1ck3d

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl rubicon
Are you from overseas? Eu or anything ?

W1ck3d

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl rubicon
Park sense does not come on the front bumpers in domestic jeeps.... You can confirm by looking at the rear bumper you will see like 6 little plastic molded circles ... Those are the sensors look at the front bumper and if you don't see them then you don't have front park sense.... But im 99% sure domestic wranglers don't get front end part assist.... Its only on exports

rcpeters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport S 2019
Hum. Didn't realize there are front sensors. Will have to investegate tomorrow. 2019 Sport.

OP
OP
TonyM

TonyM

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A JL Soon.
Vehicle Showcase
Park sense does not come on the front bumpers in domestic jeeps.... You can confirm by looking at the rear bumper you will see like 6 little plastic molded circles ... Those are the sensors look at the front bumper and if you don't see them then you don't have front park sense.... But im 99% sure domestic wranglers don't get front end part assist.... Its only on exports

Sponsored

OP
OP
TonyM

TonyM

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A JL Soon.
Vehicle Showcase
I checked this morning and I don’t see any sensors on the front bumper. In the Uconnect settings it didn’t have any adjustments for the front bummer just the back bumper. Thanks. Now I can focus on getting a metal bumper for the front. I am also looking at adding additional lights in the back to help with reversing down a dark driveway in the morning.

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Is there any relatively simple way the park sensors can also be added to the front?

W1ck3d

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl rubicon
Is there any relatively simple way the park sensors can also be added to the front?

No.... That would involve a ton of work... Youd have to change the dash harness, flash the cluster with new software and a ton of other things.... Maybe get lucky and they make one after market but i highly doubt it

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
No.... That would involve a ton of work... Youd have to change the dash harness, flash the cluster with new software and a ton of other things.... Maybe get lucky and they make one after market but i highly doubt it
Got ya. I thought since the Export Wranglers and the Domestic Cherokees have it, it might be something as simple as a plug and flash.
Sponsored