1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee X4, 2017 GMC Sierra
@Hydro_Kyle

@taxjoc

@Kfoo

@FunWagon

@ShaunBJeeps

@K-nuk

@ВџУМεΆј℮℮℗

Hey guys... check with Jeep Chat and/or your dealer...

I just got this from Jeep Chat:
ABACF581-B3FE-41CC-81C8-9E2DBC69B000.jpeg

We’re in business... woo hoo... too bad my sales guy is off today to find out more specific dates... but this is exciting....

I would love to see us flood this forum with half door pictures once we have them... woo hoo

Note to others still waiting that the crypto thing still shows as no update status (the last updated date is still same as before)
60389BCE-98ED-404E-B324-E1D2BF8EA7A2.jpeg
Exciting! When did you order? I checked with my dealer this morning and she said I’m still in the scheduling to be built step. But I only ordered 10 days ago.
Sponsored

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Exciting! When did you order? I checked with my dealer this morning and she said I’m still in the scheduling to be built step. But I only ordered 10 days ago.
4/13

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
@Hydro_Kyle

@taxjoc

@Kfoo

@FunWagon

@ShaunBJeeps

@K-nuk

@ВџУМεΆј℮℮℗

Hey guys... check with Jeep Chat and/or your dealer...

I just got this from Jeep Chat:
ABACF581-B3FE-41CC-81C8-9E2DBC69B000.jpeg

We’re in business... woo hoo... too bad my sales guy is off today to find out more specific dates... but this is exciting....

I would love to see us flood this forum with half door pictures once we have them... woo hoo

Note to others still waiting that the crypto thing still shows as no update status (the last updated date is still same as before)
60389BCE-98ED-404E-B324-E1D2BF8EA7A2.jpeg
window sticker showed up today.

What is the status with the rest of you?

ShaunBJeeps

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee X4, 2017 GMC Sierra
window sticker showed up today.

What is the status with the rest of you?
my parts have been gathered and waiting to enter the build stage. Reaching out Monday to get another update.

Sponsored

taxjoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-door Wrangler Rubicon (ordered 4/3/21)
OMG!! Got my email from Crypto at 1:42 am on Sunday morning, 5/23/21 that it found my window sticker. Mercifully, the sticker shows half doors. The little date code on the window sticker said 5/21. So, that suggests to me that the build was complete on Friday, 5/21/21. I had a text exchange with my dealer on Friday afternoon, 5/21/21, and he said it was still in JB status. Now, how to find out about shipping. I will post the window sticker a little later.

taxjoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, I can’t figure out how to post my window sticker from my stinking iPhone. I am out in Denver finishing up the move of my daughter from Chicago. I fly back to Jacksonville tonight. I’ll post it tomorrow when I am back home.

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
OMG!! Got my email from Crypto at 1:42 am on Sunday morning, 5/23/21 that it found my window sticker. Mercifully, the sticker shows half doors. The little date code on the window sticker said 5/21. So, that suggests to me that the build was complete on Friday, 5/21/21. I had a text exchange with my dealer on Friday afternoon, 5/21/21, and he said it was still in JB status. Now, how to find out about shipping. I will post the window sticker a little later.
To get delivery dates range you ask Jeep Chat or ask your dealer.

Where does it say the date when it was built on the window sticker? Under S.L. it says 0519-0 on mine. Is that it?

Sponsored

taxjoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
To get delivery dates range you ask Jeep Chat or ask your dealer.

Where does it say the date when it was built on the window sticker? Under S.L. it says 0519-0 on mine. Is that it?
Yes, on mine it says 0521-0 just below “S.L.” Now, this is just a guess on my part but it kind of matches up.

Kfoo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
My jeep is at the dealership! Picking it up Wednesday.

taxjoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OK, at last, attached is my window sticker. Also, my dealer says it is scheduled to arrive at the Jacksonville rail yard on 6/11/21 and it takes a couple of days to make it from the rail yard to the dealership. I am guessing that the Jeep will arrive at the rail yard earlier than that. My hope is that I will be able to pick up the Jeep on Saturday, June 12th. If so, that would be exactly 10 weeks from order to delivery. We'll see.

Attachments

Kfoo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
I picked up my jeep today! Just to warn everyone, the half door packaging fitment is tight. It comes in 6 boxes and it barely fits behind the front seats. A second car with a hatch is highly recommended for travel. For seat positioning reference, I am 5' 10.5" with pretty normal leg lengths. The passenger seat as pictured is in the position both seats were in before we took out some of the boxes. I'd say I moved my seat back about 6 inches. The piece of paper on the center arm rest is the temporary registration.

Jeep Wrangler JL Orders with half doors on delay PXL_20210526_215131172
Jeep Wrangler JL Orders with half doors on delay PXL_20210526_220307996
Jeep Wrangler JL Orders with half doors on delay PXL_20210526_223726710

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
I picked up my jeep today! Just to warn everyone, the half door packaging fitment is tight. It comes in 6 boxes and it barely fits behind the front seats. A second car with a hatch is highly recommended for travel. For seat positioning reference, I am 5' 10.5" with pretty normal leg lengths. The passenger seat as pictured is in the position both seats were in before we took out some of the boxes. I'd say I moved my seat back about 6 inches. The piece of paper on the center arm rest is the temporary registration.

PXL_20210526_215131172.jpg
PXL_20210526_220307996.jpg
PXL_20210526_223726710.jpg
A huge congratulations to you !!!

Wow... awesome looking Jeep... three things I love about your configurations... I wish I knew, anyways:
  • Yellow an option for half doors Jeep
  • Interior dash in black rather than red (I don’t like the red)
  • Those awesome cream color seats
Thanks for sharing. Very relevant to me. I’m six foot tall and will have to drive 8 hours to bring it home. Hopefully I can move boxes around.

I wonder how to check that no half door components are missing. How many boxes?
Sponsored