6 boxes: 2x rear doors, 2x rear uppers, 2x front doors and uppers.A huge congratulations to you !!!
Wow... awesome looking Jeep... three things I love about your configurations... I wish I knew, anyways:
Thanks for sharing. Very relevant to me. I’m six foot tall and will have to drive 8 hours to bring it home. Hopefully I can move boxes around.
- Yellow an option for half doors Jeep
- Interior dash in black rather than red (I don’t like the red)
- Those awesome cream color seats
I wonder how to check that no half door components are missing. How many boxes?
Some notes from the install:
- The front uppers were in the wrong boxes.
- The window adjustment instructions aren't clear. Effectively: turn the nut clockwise with the 8mm wrench to loosen the bolt of the post, then adjust the bolt with the 3mm hex, then tighten the nut with the wrench counter clockwise to complete the adjustment. When adjusting the bolt, turn the 3mm hex counter clockwise to bring the top of the upper closer to the frame.
- When adjusting the upper, take care not to flex the post. If flexed too far outwards, it will make it very difficult to pull the upper off of the door.
- The half doors are 150% worth the price. My goodness, as soon as I went for a drive with the half doors, I just knew it was the right decision to get it!