ВџУМεΆј℮℮℗

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMC GREMLIN, GMC SIERRA, 21 WILLYS
When did you initially order?

Well, I have some news. I guess I said some magic words to Jeep Chat because on May 7, 2021, U.S. Customer Care [Stellantis] sent me an email with a letter attached indicating that the purpose of the email was to provide me with "...the estimated delivery date of your Wrangler. Based on our most recent information, your vehicle is to arrive at [my dealer] the week of 6/3/21."

Now, I never received this email yet in the body of the letter it lists my correct email address. I even checked my spam filter and there is no email from Jeep. However, this past Friday, 5/14/21, I sent my weekly text to my dealer asking for a status update. He told me it was still in JB status but also asked if I received the email from Stellantis. I told him I did not so then he sent me via text a copy of the letter attached to the email he received. I can't attach it here because it is in ".heic" format and I can't seem to covert to a format that I can save to my computer to then attach to a post here.

In any event it is to arrive the "week of 6/3/21." When i think of "the week of" I usually think the week beginning with a Monday yet here Jeep is telling me the week of beginning on a Thursday. So, I am not really sure what to think. Counting today, I have been in JB status for 21 days (3 weeks). If we assume 6/3/21 is the last day of the two week shipping window, then I predict my window sticker will be published sometime between 5/17/21 and 5/21/21. Fingers crossed.
Sponsored

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Half doors are here for me! However I ordered in December and they came at end of March. Others like @Archeonomy ordered in Sept/Oct and waited 4-5 months like myself. So 2-3 months waiting is not bad!

82835ACA-8B07-40A6-8A20-6F0CCF81BE15.jpeg
I like the rack. I wonder if my garage studs can hold four full doors like that for when I have the half doors on the Jeep.

Do you have pictures of your Jeep with the half doors on? What kind of lift do you have? Haven't seen pics of half doors on a lifted Jeep yet, besides the Jeep concepts. Must look awesome, especially with all sides open and top on.

taxjoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-door Wrangler Rubicon (ordered 4/3/21)
If you are on a PC. You should be able to take a screenshot of the window using a Snipping tool. Or if you have the stuff you can print it and maybe save it as a PDF. Or physically printed. You something like can scanner from your cell phone. Which will take a picture of it and then you can convert it into a PDF or possibly with the option to use OCR then cut and paste that text.. or we just take your word for it LOL. Hopefully something happens in the next few weeks. I'm kind of an impulsive guy and I would like to get this Jeep before the 2 door Ford Bronco start showing up.
Well it is a little more complicated than that. My dealer sent me a text image of the letter. I forwarded that image from my iPhone to my email address. When it arrived I tried to save it but my PC does not recognize it. I will try to google this and see if there is another way to get my computer to recognize the image. Once I do that, I'll redact my name and then post it.

ВџУМεΆј℮℮℗

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All right my Jeep driving homies. I literally just sold one of my daily driver one of them. And I go to check my email and my window sticker has been printed. Which I guess that means it's ready to ship. Also at this time. I am able to log into MOpar.com MOPAR OWNERS and my window sticker option is available even though i am technically not the owner of the Jeep yet. More to follow editted.. and as expected Jeep CHAt posted this.. " Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage however a Dealer ETA has not been provided. It will remain in this stage until delivered to the Dealer. In this case we can suggest checking back next week for an update as your delivery ETA will be available in the next while. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the Jeep family!"

Last edited:

taxjoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When did you initially order?
Sorry, I did not see your above post until just now. I ordered it on Saturday, April 3, 2021.

All right my Jeep driving homies. I literally just sold one of my daily driver one of them. And I go to check my email and my window sticker has been printed. Which I guess that means it's ready to ship. Also at this time. I am able to log into MOpar.com MOPAR OWNERS and my window sticker option is available even though i am technically not the owner of the Jeep yet. More to follow editted.. and as expected Jeep CHAt posted this.. " Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage however a Dealer ETA has not been provided. It will remain in this stage until delivered to the Dealer. In this case we can suggest checking back next week for an update as your delivery ETA will be available in the next while. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the Jeep family!"
Fantastic!! Maybe this means that the rest of us will finally start seeing some movement. I am off to have a little chat with Jeep and check that Mopar Owners site.

Sponsored

taxjoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Also at this time. I am able to log into MOpar.com MOPAR OWNERS and my window sticker option is available even though i am technically not the owner of the Jeep yet."
I managed to create an account in Mopar Owners but all I can get is the build sheet, not the actual window sticker. So, back to the waiting game. Today marks the 45th day since I ordered my Jeep.

ВџУМεΆј℮℮℗

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will post my progress here since I can't remember every other place I was posting from weeks ago. My dual Door Group 2 door Willys progress.

3/27. Ordered
3/29 VIN & VON
4/9 BUILT. I STATUS SAME DAY
BUILD SHEET ACCESSIBLE
4/12 START OF JB STATUS

5/17 FINISHED WINDOW STICKER AVAILABLE AND KZ STATUS. ETA TO KIRBY TEXAS(HUB?) BY RAIL 5/27
6/1 - 6/12 ESTIMATED TO MY DEALER ..

* 5/18. PREPARING FOR THE CHINGA FROM THE DEALER .. THIS VEHICLE WAS ORDERED NO MONEY DOWN AND I SIGNED NOTHING

ShaunBJeeps

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee X4, 2017 GMC Sierra
I will post my progress here since I can't remember every other place I was posting from weeks ago. My dual Door Group 2 door Willys progress.

3/27. Ordered
3/29 VIN & VON
4/9 BUILT. I STATUS SAME DAY
BUILD SHEET ACCESSIBLE
4/12 START OF JB STATUS

5/17 FINISHED WINDOW STICKER AVAILABLE AND KZ STATUS. ETA TO KIRBY TEXAS(HUB?) BY RAIL 5/27
6/1 - 6/12 ESTIMATED TO MY DEALER ..

* 5/18. PREPARING FOR THE CHINGA FROM THE DEALER .. THIS VEHICLE WAS ORDERED NO MONEY DOWN AND I SIGNED NOTHING
Yikes thats a long wait! My hope is FCA will bust butt to get all these order built so they can start building 2021s. It would seem like bad business to start building 2022 vehicles when you still have 2021's that can't be shipped yet. Anyone have insight on that?

My biggest FEAR is I'll receive my new Jeep at the end of Jeep season!

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
I managed to create an account in Mopar Owners but all I can get is the build sheet, not the actual window sticker. So, back to the waiting game. Today marks the 45th day since I ordered my Jeep.
Same.

I just added my new Jeep to my Mopar account. I already had an account with my wife’s Chrysler minivan. For her it shows a Window sticker PDF, while for mine not yet.

Jeep Wrangler JL Orders with half doors on delay D57CAAE3-8247-4BE9-BF09-4A30EB3825FF

Kfoo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
I just checked in with my dealer. A shipment of vehicles destined for NJ (at least for my dealer) just left yesterday and mine was one of the only ones (if not the only one) from the approximate order date (4/5) that hasn't shipped yet.

Not the best of news, but not unexpected. Hopefully they'll ship out soon!

Sponsored

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Maybe Jeep realized the paint matching issue is bigger than they expected and they are scrambling to try to resolve it. See other half doors thread.

IAJeepguy

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR EcoDiesel
Occupation
ACMX
Ordered 3/30 and figured since I was placing a custom order we’d get everything we thought we wanted. We knew this would probably delay the Jeep build process slightly. The dual door group is the one thing I planned on holding up the build more than anything. I’ve been patient, but each passing day now makes it more difficult. Lol

I keep getting the same canned response since 4/27; which is as follows…
"Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided. Please reach out to the Selling Dealer as they may have a more accurate date of arrival or status for you.

Monday when I contacted Jeep Chat, they did add on to the end of the message “reach out again later this week for a change”. Thought that seemed strange, but we will see. I usually only contact them once or so a week and my dealer maybe every other week.

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Ordered 3/30 and figured since I was placing a custom order we’d get everything we thought we wanted. We knew this would probably delay the Jeep build process slightly. The dual door group is the one thing I planned on holding up the build more than anything. I’ve been patient, but each passing day now makes it more difficult. Lol

I keep getting the same canned response since 4/27; which is as follows…
"Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided. Please reach out to the Selling Dealer as they may have a more accurate date of arrival or status for you.

Monday when I contacted Jeep Chat, they did add on to the end of the message “reach out again later this week for a change”. Thought that seemed strange, but we will see. I usually only contact them once or so a week and my dealer maybe every other week.
I had the exact same experience.

Kfoo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Someone must have pushed the right buttons because my dealer just called to let me know that my jeep shipped yesterday!

It should arrive sometime next week. Hopefully this means the half door production is moving along.

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
@Hydro_Kyle

@taxjoc

@Kfoo

@FunWagon

@ShaunBJeeps

@K-nuk

@ВџУМεΆј℮℮℗

Hey guys... check with Jeep Chat and/or your dealer...

I just got this from Jeep Chat:
Jeep Wrangler JL Orders with half doors on delay ABACF581-B3FE-41CC-81C8-9E2DBC69B000

We’re in business... woo hoo... too bad my sales guy is off today to find out more specific dates... but this is exciting....

I would love to see us flood this forum with half door pictures once we have them... woo hoo

Note to others still waiting that the crypto thing still shows as no update status (the last updated date is still same as before)
Jeep Wrangler JL Orders with half doors on delay 60389BCE-98ED-404E-B324-E1D2BF8EA7A2
Sponsored