Scott from NC

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A mom Van, researching our next Wrangler
I will be ordering a Mojito JLUR soon.
The last time I ordered a jeep, a JK I remember the dealership configurator had a couple of discrepencies from the jeep.com configurator.
My question is, Is there anything different I shoild be aware of?
If I order a Mojito Rubicon, will I get the red dashboard?
Other tha. The mopar decals with the ugly pin stripe or the mountains, is there anything else I should be aware of?

Also is the factory tailgate reinforcement the best option if I will be going with 37s?

Thanks,
Scott
Sponsored

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
I will be ordering a Mojito JLUR soon.
The last time I ordered a jeep, a JK I remember the dealership configurator had a couple of discrepencies from the jeep.com configurator.
My question is, Is there anything different I shoild be aware of?
If I order a Mojito Rubicon, will I get the red dashboard?
Other tha. The mopar decals with the ugly pin stripe or the mountains, is there anything else I should be aware of?

Also is the factory tailgate reinforcement the best option if I will be going with 37s?

Thanks,
Scott
Mojito will have a silver dash

The ugly mountain vinyl is an option.

Factory tailgate reinforcement is good but check online. It’s likely cheaper than getting it from the factory.

OP
OP

Scott from NC

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A mom Van, researching our next Wrangler
Mojito will have a silver dash

The ugly mountain vinyl is an option.

Factory tailgate reinforcement is good but check online. It’s likely cheaper than getting it from the factory.
Thank you for the reply.
Are there any other options besides the ugly graphics that are available in the dealer configurator that we do not see on jeep.com?

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link

Steevr

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon, 2015 F-150 Platinum
Better order soon if it's not already too late. Mojito is being dropped from 2019 and replaced by Bikini (teal). All other colors remain the same.

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Manual Trans Front Spacers, 2010 JKU Wrangler Sport
Better order soon if it's not already too late. Mojito is being dropped from 2019 and replaced by Bikini (teal). All other colors remain the same.
I was at my dealer yesterday for something completley different, but I was chatting with the General Manager who is a huge Wrangler guy. He showed me his morning order update emial from FCA that showed a whole bunch of options are no longer available to order on the 18's, even on a sold order.

If I remember right these were unavailable to order currently:

2 Door Sport
LEDs
Metal Bumpers
Safety Group
Power Top

I think the safety group is even out for the rest of the 18MY and the metal bumpers and LEDS are on temporary no order TBD if they even come available again for the 18MY. Sounds like to me they are stocking up on the popular options for the 19MY to be able to get more price increases. One thing for sure I was told, the new Wranglers are wildly popular and they still can't keep up with demand for them all. Oh, and you can bank on more and more price increases too.
Sponsored