Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98. 5.9 ZJ 7"LA's F/R locked 2000 WJ DD
Occupation
Semi-Conductor Equipment Tech.
Vehicle Showcase
For $199 that winch kit bag that has Jeep on it is ridiculous. I thought it was nuts that I paid $169 for a Warn Winch kit bag 17 yrs ago that looked Identical. However. The Warn bag had a shorter strap (tree trunk protector). but more important for that price, It included a snatch block and choker chain plus the 2, D rings and Warn Gloves. If you are looking to buy a Jeep winch kit bag for this price, Don't! not without a snatch block which at a minimum allows you double the pulling power. find out what else you can use the snatch block to do and you wont piss your money away on that winch kit bag with out . I was at a local Jeep show last summer and bought a 18,000lb 20 ft Warn strap for $20.00 Correction, I bought 3. I must be missing something as to why that Jeep Winch kit cost 199.
Sponsored

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
For the same reason a pair of sneakers with the Nike Swoosh on them runs $200 higher than the same Chinese sneakers without the Nike branding. Maybe the new Chinese owned Jeep will be $60K for a Jeep Rubicon and $40K for the identical model without all of the Jeep labels?