Ordering JLUR

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
Well guys, after all my search I finally found a dealer willing to do 7% under invoice. I’m heading there now to give deposit in person, they don’t accept over the phone. I’ve tried long and hard to find a local deal since the 2018’s were available to order. Thanks to this forum and competing dealers, I was able to accomplish this. I’m getting the full detailed buyers order when I give deposit.

Very excited, I started by a base JLUR and one option after another it’s practically fully loaded. I didn’t want to have any regrets after purchase. Sure the Steel bumper group is cool, but I’ll go aftermarket. And thanks to you guys persuading me to add the trailer tow as well, should make adding accessories easier for an old timer.

I don’t know how to upload spec sheet and pricing via phone, but it’s

Msrp $54,110

Sale price $47,343

Jlur

Auto
Infotainment
Led
Trailer tow
Leather
Cold weather
Body colored fenders
Body colored top
Proximity
Sponsored

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
Very excited, I started by a base JLUR and one option after another it’s practically fully loaded. I didn’t want to have any regrets after purchase. Sure the Steel bumper group is cool, but I’ll go aftermarket. And thanks to you guys persuading me to add the trailer tow as well, should make adding accessories easier for an old timer. I don’t know how to upload spec sheet and pricing via phone, but it’s Msrp $54,110 Sale price $47,343
That's $6,878 off msrp , or 12.5% off msrp . You will appreciate the tow package .

What you gonna do with cold weather package in Miami ?

Dealer will still make at least 7.5% or 8% of msrp profit .

Congratulations .

OP
OP
Carbonalpine

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
That's $6,878 off msrp , or 12.5% off msrp . You will appreciate the tow package .

What you gonna do with cold weather package in Miami ?

Dealer will still make at least 7.5% or 8% of msrp profit .

Congratulations .
Thank you,

I wasn’t getting the cold weather package but then I thought I’d get a kick out of warming my wife’s butt and waiting for her reaction. It’s those small things that keep the fun in an old relationship

On a side note, the dealer is requiring I finance with them. Can I refinance right away or pay off the Jeep?

18RubiJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Z06, JLUR
Can I refinance right away or pay off the Jeep?
Yes absolutely, dealer rep may lie to you on this but you can pay it off whenever you want.

NFRs2000NYC

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Thank you,

I wasn’t getting the cold weather package but then I thought I’d get a kick out of warming my wife’s butt and waiting for her reaction. It’s those small things that keep the fun in an old relationship

On a side note, the dealer is requiring I finance with them. Can I refinance right away or pay off the Jeep?
The cold weather package comes with an engine with 4 wheels....it makes the Jeep capable of leaving florida, and into cold climates where you will be glad to have the cold weather package. ;)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Carbonalpine

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
Yes absolutely, dealer rep may lie to you on this but you can pay it off whenever you want.
Yes, they told me at least 3-4 months. Should I make sure the bank they use doesn’t have pre- payment penalties? I had them give me a buyers order with every charge detailed, there shouldn’t be anything hidden in the finance right?

Thanks, I’m just not as sharp as I once was. Don’t want to be taken for a fool

Paul

18RubiJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Z06, JLUR
Yes, they told me at least 3-4 months. Should I make sure the bank they use doesn’t have pre- payment penalties? I had them give me a buyers order with every charge detailed, there shouldn’t be anything hidden in the finance right?

Thanks, I’m just not as sharp as I once was. Don’t want to be taken for a fool

Paul
Auto loans are simple interest loans which by law can be paid off early with no pre-pay penalty. When you close the sale, you’ll see it on the loan document.

OP
OP
Carbonalpine

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
Auto loans are simple interest loans which by law can be paid off early with no pre-pay penalty. When you close the sale, you’ll see it on the loan document.
Thank you, I guess the bank gives the dealer more profit the longer I stay. They will be pissed when they find out I paid it off on first bill

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
The cold weather package comes with an engine with 4 wheels....it makes the Jeep capable of leaving florida, and into cold climates where you will be glad to have the cold weather package. ;)
Yeah , like he's gonna move to Chicago from Miami ? He'll be the only one .

Matthew/E36

First Name
Classified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Thousand and Eighteen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Thank you, I guess the bank gives the dealer more profit the longer I stay. They will be pissed when they find out I paid it off on first bill
I've not heard of a dealer only using their financing...maybe their finance department, but I've always been recommended that they get the best rates although they would use mine. Maybe that's what they meant?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Carbonalpine

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
I've not heard of a dealer only using their financing...maybe their finance department, but I've always been recommended that they get the best rates although they would use mine. Maybe that's what they meant?
I think they will use Chrysler capital and they will get a kickback. The interest rate I’m sure will be at least 2% higher than my CU. But not too worried, I did some research after another member brought up “simple interest”. As long as I make sure it’s a simple interest loan with no prepayment penalty, I should be fine

Thanks!

NFRs2000NYC

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Yeah , like he's gonna move to Chicago from Miami ? He'll be the only one .
Yea....maybe he'd be interested in using his rubicon, oh I dont know, on a trail in colorado or Utah?
Sponsored