Ordering 2022 Wrangler Sahara

Serenity

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Hi everybody haven't been on this forum very long but I am going to order a 2022 Sahara. I got some quotes from other parts of the country namely Gupton from Springfield TN. I took it to my salesperson today that I used on my 2018 Sport S Wrangler. I told her that it sounded like the pricing from Gupton was a type of special pricing for this forum. She said that she needed some type of code to put in to show that. Does anyone know if there is such a code or what the number is? I would greatly appreciate it!
Sponsored

ekim

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ
There's no code. The next thing they might say is those prices are impossible, they must be tricking you, etc. Anything they can say to discredit the discount dealer and keep you on the hook.

It seems like the best / most fair approach is to say - give me your best price - OUT THE DOOR - with tax, tags, fees, etc. Apples to apples.

Given local and distant dealer prices, travel time costs, etc. you can then decide what's best for you. I would also discount pitches about creating a relationship with local dealer, etc. You can buy jeep somewhere else and have a great relationship with the service department and none with the sales department :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Serenity

Serenity

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Thank you so much! I did get a quote about $1500 over but the trade in with them makes up for that so Iā€™m going to think a little bit more about it but Iā€™m really leaning toward my local dealer. Again thanks!

SouthCo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Billet Silver Sahara
If the out the door price, all taxes and fees, is only $1500 more local, I'd buy local...

OP
OP
Serenity

Serenity

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
It does so thatā€™s why Iā€™m thinking of taking that.

ekim

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ
If the out the door price, all taxes and fees, is only $1500 more local, I'd buy local...
Me too. My local dealer wanted ~$21,000 more. šŸ˜²
Sponsored