Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Last edited:

rkeen81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon/2023 JLU Rubicon 4xe (Hydro Blue
It works, but from what I've gathered it is a week or two behind. The dealer has more info sooner than the site does.

XKPin

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Sport 2-door & 2011 Toyota Tacoma
I received the same suggestion from Stellantis. I prefer this option over the Chat.
It was very nice to receive a more personal email from Stellantis directly. Having purchased FCA in 2021, I have become paranoid that Stellantis might play the 'reorganization card' and drop all the older, lesser profitable build orders. Stellantis assured me, "All factory orders placed as a customer sold order are intended to be filled."
. . .then again, there's that word "intended." I would smile wider had it been substituted with "will, shall or would." LOL!

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
I received the same suggestion from Stellantis. I prefer this option over the Chat.
It was very nice to receive a more personal email from Stellantis directly. Having purchased FCA in 2021, I have become paranoid that Stellantis might play the 'reorganization card' and drop all the older, lesser profitable build orders. Stellantis assured me, "All factory orders placed as a customer sold order are intended to be filled."
. . .then again, there's that word "intended." I would smile wider had it been substituted with "will, shall or would." LOL!
When I wake up in the morning, I intend to do a lot of things.

In my humble and unqualified opinion that no one asked for... Jeep pushes out the builds that make them the most money/able to be built based on part availability.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Wyldtyme

Wyldtyme

First Name
Orlando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Update on Jeep order portal. I checked this morning on my 30 week order and still shows it being built June 20th and still awaiting shipping. 15 minutes later my Jeep dealership called and said my Jeep is in! So great idea from Jeep to keep us off jeep chat but not very accurate.

5Petes

First Name
Rustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU in Punkn
Update on Jeep order portal. I checked this morning on my 30 week order and still shows it being built June 20th and still awaiting shipping. 15 minutes later my Jeep dealership called and said my Jeep is in! So great idea from Jeep to keep us off jeep chat but not very accurate.
I like to keep stating how this awesome tracker said my Jeep shipped a month ago but the dealer insists it’s still at body vendor, which is likely being an XR. The site also still doesn’t have a window sticker. Good for the folks where it’s half way useful but for me it’s been wrong every step since the day the order showed up in it.

OP
OP
Wyldtyme

Wyldtyme

First Name
Orlando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine actually had/has a window sticker since it was built but totally agree it's not accurate. Sorry you are dealing with all your issues.

5Petes

First Name
Rustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU in Punkn
Mine actually had/has a window sticker since it was built but totally agree it's not accurate. Sorry you are dealing with all your issues.
I won’t complain about how long with the folks from December just now getting orders when we ordered early May. The frustration is that it’s built and sitting at body vendor and the tracker is wrong so we don’t have a clue about ETA. Just another perspective for folks to not put too much stock or hopes on what it says.

OP
OP
Wyldtyme

Wyldtyme

First Name
Orlando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I won’t complain about how long with the folks from December just now getting orders when we ordered early May. The frustration is that it’s built and sitting at body vendor and the tracker is wrong so we don’t have a clue about ETA. Just another perspective for folks to not put too much stock or hopes on what it says.
Funny thing is that my son ordered his jeep in May and also was getting same message. It arrived on same truck as mine this morning. Mine is a XR Rubicon and his is a sport.
Sponsored