Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel
Mine is sitting 20 miles from the dealer for over a week waiting for a truck. WTF can't the dealer just pick it up? Fcking ridiculous.
Sponsored

sportylexy

First Name
Lexy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Occupation
General Manager Fairfield Inn and Suites
Do all orders get sent by train? Im in Atlanta and my Jeep just hit KZ with an ETA of 2/24-2/28, which seems like a fast shipping window compared to most. I'm trying to figure out if the ETA is legit.

offcamber

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel
You might as well just tell the Manager you'll give him $100 to get the jeep for you.
They said they used to be able to go get them but Jeep no longer allows it. I've already told them they have a couple of days. If it isn't heat by the weekend I'm getting one that's closed to mine but at a different lot.

Todwgnr

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler jl
2/15/18 UPDATE:

All - We will be accepting NEW ORDERS for our FREE TRACKING SERVICE this MONDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2018 AT 12:00PM EASTERN TIME.

At that time a new thread will be posted in this tracking section (I will also post a link to that new thread here, once it has been created).

The first 60 people to respond to that thread with their VON AND ORDER DATE will be added. Only one order per user is allowed.

1/4/18 UPDATE:

We're now at 217 orders (two more than planned) so as I mentioned earlier, we're now officially CLOSED from accepting new orders to track for the time being.

We do not have an estimate for when we will open back up and won't be keeping a wait list. We'll make an announcement in this thread when we resume accepting new orders again and at that time it will be first come first serve.

Thank you for your patience.

Jay

=====================================================================================================================================================

We are excited to officially announce our Order Tracking Service for all JLWF members!

**Update: Note that only ONE order per user is allowed**

Here are the details:

What is order tracking? :whatsgoingon:
Our ability to track your Wrangler order (U.S. and Canada orders only) means you'll be able to follow the status of your order from the time of order to arrival at your dealership. You'll know when your order has been scheduled for production, the current stage of production, when it completes production, when it's shipped and when it arrives at your dealership! :champagne:

Is there a fee? :piggybank:
Our tracking service is complimentary for all JLWF members! We just ask that you participate in our discussion forums and whenever possible please support future site sponsors and advertisements if it fits with your plans.

How can I start tracking my order? :time:
1) Vote AND Post what you've ordered in the "What have you ordered" thread (REQUIRED).
2) reply below to this current thread with your order's VON # AND ORDER DATE (this is located on your order sheet from your dealer).
3) once we have seen your post, we will add your VON to the tracking list.
4) we will contact you with a password to open the tracking spreadsheet (discussed below).

How do I receive tracking updates? :ontheloo:
Once or twice a day (morning and/or afternoon), we will upload the latest tracking spreadsheet which contains the latest updates for all orders we're currently tracking. The tracking spreadsheet file will be attached to this first post and can be opened with the password you received earlier.

Will there be support provided for specific TRACKING questions I have? :bow:
This thread will be overseen by user JLWF Dealer Guy (our resident Jeep dealer) who will try to answer your tracking-related questions on a regular basis and as time permits. Please note that JLWF Dealer Guy cannot accept private messages and although we will try our best, we cannot guarantee that every question will/can be answered.

**For all non-tracking related questions related to general ordering and pricing, please ask in the JLWF "Ask-A-Jeep-Dealer Thread"

LAST UPDATE: 2-19-18 SPREADSHEET (ATTACHED).

Sponsored

K9Jeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392XR
I made the cut for the second wave, and see my name on the tracked list in the second tab. But according to the first tab comments, if you’re not listed, then you’re not in at least D1. That’s odd, as I’ve been told D1 since the first part of Feb, followed by being told I’ve only been in D1 status for like 7 days now.... I wonder what could possibly be going on with my order. Like, how can I keep going from D1 to D and back to D1.... The meaning of D1 is that it’s in line... I don’t get it. It’ll be 2019 before this Jeep is built. Day 22 now... and nothing

warc1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2dr JL Rubicon, 2016 Corvette Z06
I'm in the same boat. I have the Price Order Confirmation printout showing D1 as of Feb 13, however, I'm not showing up as D1 on the factory data. Mine's a 2dr and I think I'm caught up with the constantly moving goalposts for the start of 2dr builds. I note that no 2drs are D1 on this spreadsheet.

I'm going to get a new POC printout from my dealer tomorrow, but there's not much I can do if the factory remains unprepared for 2dr production.

manuka

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR (on order), 2017 Chevy Volt
Do all orders get sent by train? Im in Atlanta and my Jeep just hit KZ with an ETA of 2/24-2/28, which seems like a fast shipping window compared to most. I'm trying to figure out if the ETA is legit.
It is my understanding no. There is what’s known as a truck zone. Anything that can be delivered by truck within a reasonable distance does not go on a train. Any dealerships in Ohio and Michigan to name two states are never sent train. I would assume it’s a range that represents a driver being able to go to the dealership or several dealerships and make it back in one day.

JLURUBI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Diesel
I made the cut for the second wave, and see my name on the tracked list in the second tab. But according to the first tab comments, if you’re not listed, then you’re not in at least D1. That’s odd, as I’ve been told D1 since the first part of Feb, followed by being told I’ve only been in D1 status for like 7 days now.... I wonder what could possibly be going on with my order. Like, how can I keep going from D1 to D and back to D1.... The meaning of D1 is that it’s in line... I don’t get it. It’ll be 2019 before this Jeep is built. Day 22 now... and nothing
According to Jeep Chat I was in D1 for 8 days before I made it on the spreadsheet
Not to mention 7.5 weeks since ordering. Many others have waited much longer

Todwgnr

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler jl
I placed my order on December 31.
They don't have all the parts at the factory .as of today. Give it a week it will get going

Sponsored

Farmdawg

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
I think that we were only added to the list for today, but our statuses were not verified yet.

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
You likely won't hit the D1 side of the tracking sheet until your build starts.

Ronin71

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20140rubicon
hello all, order 2-16-18 von 41143560 2 dr rubicon manual with premium soft top

Status
Not open for further replies.