Status
Not open for further replies.

Iconoffroad

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 rubicon 4500 modified class race jeep. 2016 ram 3500 2014 jeep grand Cherokee overland and on order 2018 JL unlimited Rubicon colormatched
Occupation
CEO/owner Icon Offroad Inc.
Vehicle Showcase
Hey. What dealer is that? I wasn't aware of any JLUs on lots in the Triangle.

Don't worry - not interested in that vehicle. Just would like to take a look.
This isn' in the triagle. It' in dunn. At bleeker. Mine actually didn' come in so I tried to buy it and they told me some random dude came in Saturday night as it was being unloaded off the truck and put a 20k deposit down on it.

Iconoffroad

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 rubicon 4500 modified class race jeep. 2016 ram 3500 2014 jeep grand Cherokee overland and on order 2018 JL unlimited Rubicon colormatched
Occupation
CEO/owner Icon Offroad Inc.
Vehicle Showcase
Found out mine ships on 1/25. Takes another ten days to get here by train and another day by truck And I'm leaving on 2/2 for KOH for 9 days so Ive accepted the fact that I won't see mine till middle of February. Fml....

Got to sit in the local dealer sold rubicon today. Completey different and impressive interior. Seat were amazing nav screen and dash screen was bad ass with all the functions it had. So I'll wait for mine. It will be worth the wait

Jetty2727

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Early last week both the dealer and the online chat rep said my Jeep has reached D1. Ive waited all week to see it pop up on this tracking sheet to keep me sane. Unfortunately it has not and I’m going crazy Idk what actual status it is in :(

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
Early last week both the dealer and the online chat rep said my Jeep has reached D1. Ive waited all week to see it pop up on this tracking sheet to keep me sane. Unfortunately it has not and I’m going crazy Idk what actual status it is in :(
I just checked and it looks like it’s in ZJ status. If you have to ask big boy, you can’t afford it. :giggle: Sorry, just having fun.

Sponsored

Jetty2727

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I just checked and it looks like it’s in ZJ status. If you have to ask big boy, you can’t afford it. :giggle: Sorry, just having fun.
I don’t see ZJ status on the sheet. This is my first jeep order ever so I’m not familiar with this process. Your joke is going right over my head

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Hello @JLWF Dealer Guy . I spoke with my dealer tonight. Remember he wants to charge me MSRP+6% sales tax. So, I told him it’s not a good deal and he asked how do I figure on the hottest car coming out? I told him I’m all over this forum and I know better. He said, well if you don’t want the car that we agreed upon, let me know. So, I told him to contact me tomorrow. I attached the offer from Koons and he didn’t even comment on it. The way I see it, I have 6 months to get my Jeep. It saddens me that I won’t have it sooner rather than later, but thanks to you and @hilljackglh, I know I deserve better. It’s quite possible that I’ll fly to Koons to get it and make a road trip out of it. Thank you

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Hello @JLWF Dealer Guy . I spoke with my dealer tonight. Remember he wants to charge me MSRP+6% sales tax. So, I told him it’s not a good deal and he asked how do I figure on the hottest car coming out? I told him I’m all over this forum and I know better. He said, well if you don’t want the car that we agreed upon, let me know. So, I told him to contact me tomorrow. I attached the offer from Koons and he didn’t even comment on it. The way I see it, I have 6 months to get my Jeep. It saddens me that I won’t have it sooner rather than later, but thanks to you and @hilljackglh, I know I deserve better. It’s quite possible that I’ll fly to Koons to get it and make a road trip out of it. Thank you
If they are unwilling to do anything but MSRP, it’s not a good deal. I think you mentioned the tread lightly program. Did you sign up for it or mention it to them?

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If they are unwilling to do anything but MSRP, it’s not a good deal. I think you mentioned the tread lightly program. Did you sign up for it or mention it to them?
I did sign up, I’ll mention to him before he jumps off a cliff because I’m refusing to pay MSRP.

Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I did sign up, I’ll mention to him before he jumps off a cliff because I’m refusing to pay MSRP.
I didn’t want to show my hand...I showed him the offer from Koons and he didn’t remark on it .

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Yup, see what he says. I mentioned somewhere here, the JL dare I say, isn’t special, it’s a production vehicle and while some , possibly first stock units that joe have to much money will just pay MSRP for to be the first to have one, in a couple months it will be all that’s avaialable for a Wrangler and should be treated as such. No, you won’t get the 15k off like a Ram with all the rebates but it shouldn’t be price gouged either.

BearJewJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Sahara
I wish nyc was getting any. My dealer said his regular stock is expected pretty much same time as my order is set to arrive.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.