OP
OP
Arch Stanton

Arch Stanton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018+ Wrangler
Well if you want to be right and know 100%, head down to your local state highway patrol post and have them state whether or not they are illegal.

Much to this forum and the members, I would side with the OE manufacturer who has sold them as they do their due diligence before selling, vs a member who complains they don’t like them.

I have read several threads and posts on this forum specifically with people who say beware of X company or Do not buy from x company because that member had one bad experience and we’re not happy. Can’t agree with that.
I'm going to chime in here since I started this thread... The real issue here was that I wanted white 6000K halos that matched my Oracle switchback driving lights, which are in fact the proper white, (around 6000K). All of us Jeep owners are a bit obsessed with how our Jeeps look as well as how they function,so when I plugged these in and the color was nowhere close to the Oracle driving lights I was bummed. Of course, since Oracle makes plenty of LED lights that are 6000K, I figured I ordered incorrectly. Their drop down menu shows white as an option but also blue, red, green, etc. as options.
Jeep Wrangler JL Oracle surface mount halos... Warning. Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 11.36.28 AM

So I called Oracle, who by the way, have been responsive and polite, and asked if they sent me the wrong Halos. (Feel free to read all the back and forth above). They said I ordered correctly and these are their white halos. The bottom line is that they are selling these blue halos as white which is not cool. After they told me I could not return them, I started to pursue other options like putting an orange translucent paint on them to counteract the blue, which by the way didn't work! I used this forum not so much to bismirk the reputatiion of Oracle, ( I love their white in bumper back up LEDs and their white switchback LEDs), but to warn potential buyers of the actual color of these halos. Foster1 brought up the police issue which I hadn't even thought of and I have to tell you every time I'd pass a cruiser, I'd look in the mirror to see if he was turning around! No fun. Had Oracle admitted that these halos are not 6000K, and had they taken them back this post would have never happened.
In the meantime, due to this forum and post, Melissa has reached out to me after speaking to the owner of Oracle and has a greed to let me send them back and refund my money. I feel they have done right by me. But I also feel they need to amend the description of the halos on their website and inform people these are not 6000K LEDs and will not match their other lights.
Sponsored

Howardlv22

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU EcoDiesel
I'm going to chime in here since I started this thread... The real issue here was that I wanted white 6000K halos that matched my Oracle switchback driving lights, which are in fact the proper white, (around 6000K). All of us Jeep owners are a bit obsessed with how our Jeeps look as well as how they function,so when I plugged these in and the color was nowhere close to the Oracle driving lights I was bummed. Of course, since Oracle makes plenty of LED lights that are 6000K, I figured I ordered incorrectly. Their drop down menu shows white as an option but also blue, red, green, etc. as options.
Jeep Wrangler JL Oracle surface mount halos... Warning. Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 11.36.28 AM

So I called Oracle, who by the way, have been responsive and polite, and asked if they sent me the wrong Halos. (Feel free to read all the back and forth above). They said I ordered correctly and these are their white halos. The bottom line is that they are selling these blue halos as white which is not cool. After they told me I could not return them, I started to pursue other options like putting an orange translucent paint on them to counteract the blue, which by the way didn't work! I used this forum not so much to bismirk the reputatiion of Oracle, ( I love their white in bumper back up LEDs and their white switchback LEDs), but to warn potential buyers of the actual color of these halos. Foster1 brought up the police issue which I hadn't even thought of and I have to tell you every time I'd pass a cruiser, I'd look in the mirror to see if he was turning around! No fun. Had Oracle admitted that these halos are not 6000K, and had they taken them back this post would have never happened.
In the meantime, due to this forum and post, Melissa has reached out to me after speaking to the owner of Oracle and has a greed to let me send them back and refund my money. I feel they have done right by me. But I also feel they need to amend the description of the halos on their website and inform people these are not 6000K LEDs and will not match their other lights.
as a business owner I feel you did the right thing here and that's what matters. I love my oracle lights however that doesn't mean someone else here doesn't like them. at first they gave you excuses and lied it seems but then they made it right and you gave them credit where it was due. Thats how we get results here. you know a companies integrity by how they respond when backed in a corner. and it seems as though you backed them into a corner and they chose to do the right thing. this is important info for all of us and I appreciate your thread. sometimes business needs to be called out, and how they respond is how you judge them not by their initial mistakes because that happens with every company. thank you!

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 11.36.28 AM.png

Thank you for your post update. As you suggested in your email, we are looking into updating the site to add more detailed information about the color for halos specifically. The halos cannot be compared to LED bulbs or HIDs since the Kelvin scales differ; however, I understand the confusion on this and hope our site update will make this clearer for customers in the future. I appreciate you working with us here, and we will continue updating you via email.

as a business owner I feel you did the right thing here and that's what matters. I love my oracle lights however that doesn't mean someone else here doesn't like them. at first they gave you excuses and lied it seems but then they made it right and you gave them credit where it was due. Thats how we get results here. you know a companies integrity by how they respond when backed in a corner. and it seems as though you backed them into a corner and they chose to do the right thing. this is important info for all of us and I appreciate your thread. sometimes business needs to be called out, and how they respond is how you judge them not by their initial mistakes because that happens with every company. thank you!
I understand your perspective; however, it is not our intention to make excuses or to make false statements. We want to be clear about our products and return options; these are the policies that our staff follows as with our return policy stating that installed product is not eligible for returns. As stated, we are taking this feedback and using it to improve our product resources.

We examine each post before referring to other communications with the customer and a variety of other factors to determine what can be offered. In this case, we made an exception to a policy for the customer after multiple internal conversations. The forum is a great way for you to post feedback, and with that comes a variety of opinions. We don't aim to police this or to make excuses -- simply to respond with the other side of the coin and to assist in solving displeasures by our policy.

We are here should anyone have a concern or question of their own and will continue to update this customer directly. Thanks, all.

Howardlv22

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU EcoDiesel
Thank you for your post update. As you suggested in your email, we are looking into updating the site to add more detailed information about the color for halos specifically. The halos cannot be compared to LED bulbs or HIDs since the Kelvin scales differ; however, I understand the confusion on this and hope our site update will make this clearer for customers in the future. I appreciate you working with us here, and we will continue updating you via email.

I understand your perspective; however, it is not our intention to make excuses or to make false statements. We want to be clear about our products and return options; these are the policies that our staff follows as with our return policy stating that installed product is not eligible for returns. As stated, we are taking this feedback and using it to improve our product resources.

We examine each post before referring to other communications with the customer and a variety of other factors to determine what can be offered. In this case, we made an exception to a policy for the customer after multiple internal conversations. The forum is a great way for you to post feedback, and with that comes a variety of opinions. We don't aim to police this or to make excuses -- simply to respond with the other side of the coin and to assist in solving displeasures by our policy.

We are here should anyone have a concern or question of their own and will continue to update this customer directly. Thanks, all.
I appreciate your improvement I personally haven't had an issue but your communication on here is great to see and I hope it continues. Thats a company ill stand behind.
Sponsored