Sponsored

Oops, I did it again...

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
I bought a red Jeep.
392 arrived today, so I gave my ‘21 Rubicon to my son for his upcoming college graduation.
Call me crazy, but red and black are my colors.

713CBA70-B74A-4600-9FEA-BB96ECE62E6F.jpeg
Nice collection of Wranglers, and color. Mine is Red too. But, if I had to do it over again, I would have bought a less flashy color. The red brings me too much attention. Post about your experience with the 392, because it is on my list to get.

Sponsored

Gee-pah

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
Good Lord! Get the stick out of your ass and quit obsessing over @DaltonGang. You are so worried about defending the OP that you don't even realize you have seriously mucked up his thread with your puling....and yes if I am ever in SanFran again, I'll look you up and tell you personally.

@PJJPtx - seriously cool set of Jeeps. Looking forward to hearing more about your impression of the 392.
Matt: the OP's views on critical posts of him are as irrelevant as whether a falling tree makes a sound if nobody's around to hear it.

The point is that @DaltonGang's posts, while mostly harmless (and at best inspire mere discussion by me even if I disagree), are frequent enough in their..."douchocity" that I've taken notice and only challenge him on the latter.

Yes Matt. Do stand in the middle of the Golden Gate Bridge with a sign that says, "have you seen Andy?" much that I get your point about not feeling the forum a shield in your case. I get that. I too prod myself here to not use the forum as a shield for rude- or frankness.

But before you do, search some of @DaltonGang's "greatest Douche posts" if you haven't.

It's amazing how people cry about my sensitivity, writing posts about how their and other people's "buttons have been pressed" by my mere return fire from an unwarranted opening salvo of words: metaphorically speaking.

Assuming @DatonGang suffers no social disorder (e.g. Autism)--and I don't suspect he does: much less than harassing someone for an ailment that isn't their fault is fair play--he could learn to provide social cues for his so called after the fact humor, (e.g. emoticons, an occasional wink ";-)" a "just kiddin') at the time of his "brain farts," not as an after the fact justification for words that reasonably gave no indication of satire, and when initially challenged were never indicated as such.

I see a guy who honestly shoots his mouth off, takes the "pulse" of the crowd, and interjects a fake "only kiddin" if no metaphorical "cymbal crash" follows his one liners. You're free to disagree.

Apologies to other 3 red and black Wrangler owner contributors who my posts have "prevented" from adding their thoughts on. My mouth hopefully gets diarrhea propensity mouthed people from rethinking their thoughts to (no joke) nicer things like this: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/oops-i-did-it-again.69548/post-1463665

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I bought a red Jeep.
392 arrived today, so I gave my ‘21 Rubicon to my son for his upcoming college graduation.

So is it a Demon.

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
Matt: the OP's views on critical posts of him are as irrelevant as whether a falling tree makes a sound if nobody's around to hear it.

The point is that @DaltonGang's posts, while mostly harmless (and at best inspire mere discussion by me even if I disagree), are frequent enough in their..."douchocity" that I've taken notice and only challenge him on the latter.

Yes Matt. Do stand in the middle of the Golden Gate Bridge with a sign that says, "have you seen Andy?" much that I get your point about not feeling the forum a shield in your case. I get that. I too prod myself here to not use the forum as a shield for rude- or frankness.

But before you do, search some of @DaltonGang's "greatest Douche posts" if you haven't.

It's amazing how people cry about my sensitivity, writing posts about how their and other people's "buttons have been pressed" by my mere return fire from an unwarranted opening salvo of words: metaphorically speaking.

Assuming @DatonGang suffers no social disorder (e.g. Autism)--and I don't suspect he does: much less than harassing someone for an ailment that isn't their fault is fair play--he could learn to provide social cues for his so called after the fact humor, (e.g. emoticons, an occasional wink ";-)" a "just kiddin') at the time of his "brain farts," not as an after the fact justification for words that reasonably gave no indication of satire, and when initially challenged were never indicated as such.

I see a guy who honestly shoots his mouth off, takes the "pulse" of the crowd, and interjects a fake "only kiddin" if no metaphorical "cymbal crash" follows his one liners. You're free to disagree.

Apologies to other 3 red and black Wrangler owner contributors who my posts have "prevented" from adding their thoughts on. My mouth hopefully gets diarrhea propensity mouthed people from rethinking their thoughts to (no joke) nicer things like this: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/oops-i-did-it-again.69548/post-1463665
I see you are still infatuated with me. Usually I have had this problem with women, not men(I'm assuming you are a dude). Now, I will just say, bluntly, "You don't interest me, I am happily married to a woman". Now, please move along, and take the medication your Doctor told you to take.

Buckzona

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JLU
I bought a red Jeep.

Love the pic! Btw, do you own a dealership?

Sponsored

TrailScooter

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Jt, 91 F1504x4 and so on...
Mr. Stillantis owns a lot of things. :giggle:

Nomod

First Name
Brien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S; '05 Pontiac GTO; '12 MBenz GLK; '99 Kawasaki 1500 Vulcan; all purchased new - I tend to keep vehicles a long time
A good dad would have given the kid the 392. Or thrown the Lamborghini in with the Rubicon. (Do I need to add that I'm kidding?)
Sponsored