Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Sport, 2022 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Comptroller
Right, but they are still going to be running to fill except for the one tire or whatever that depletes the tank so its not really saving run time? unless im not understanding you correctly
If it's only 1 tire worth of air, you're absolutely right. I plan to test it with a tank inside the vehicle to see how far it gets me before wasting money on an under-body bracket. I'm hoping with a 4-way inflator it will bring me within 5 psi of my highway pressure, then I shut the air tank out of the loop (compressor/compressors hook directly to the manifold in my setup) to finish filling the last couple PSI. Disconnect all tire, re-engage air tank if other people need help, and be everyone's friend.
I realized I messed up the math when I just now did an excel sheet, but did it right when I came up with the concept (didn't save my work, college finally makes sense). I'll re-do it when I'm not drinking later to see if the math suggests it is worth it.
Sponsored

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
If it's only 1 tire worth of air, you're absolutely right. I plan to test it with a tank inside the vehicle to see how far it gets me before wasting money on an under-body bracket. I'm hoping with a 4-way inflator it will bring me within 5 psi of my highway pressure, then I shut the air tank out of the loop (compressor/compressors hook directly to the manifold in my setup) to finish filling the last couple PSI. Disconnect all tire, re-engage air tank if other people need help, and be everyone's friend.
I realized I messed up the math when I just now did an excel sheet, but did it right when I came up with the concept (didn't save my work, college finally makes sense). I'll re-do it when I'm not drinking later to see if the math suggests it is worth it.
Gotcha. Should work as intended i think, i just dont think it will get that close in psi. But i dont know how to math just guess 😂