Sponsored

Official Denver Area Group

Sponsored

RockyMtJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon Unlimited
Just bought my first jeep. Other than Northridge what are other good jeep shops in the area. I live south of Denver and would like to figure out which shops nearby are good. (Mainly looking for a good shop to install a lift and other projects that would take me way too long that I would most likely screw up).

Thanks!

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Just bought my first jeep. Other than Northridge what are other good jeep shops in the area. I live south of Denver and would like to figure out which shops nearby are good. (Mainly looking for a good shop to install a lift and other projects that would take me way too long that I would most likely screw up).

Thanks!
I'm giving my Jeep to Trail Jeeps in Golden tomorrow so I'll let you know how well it turns out this week.

RockyMtJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That is one shop I did hear about. They are pretty far from me but I am willing to drive if they are a solid shop. Definitely keep me posted. Thanks!

I'm giving my Jeep to Trail Jeeps in Golden tomorrow so I'll let you know how well it turns out this week.

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
High Country Performance 4x4 in Englewood gets good reviews. Iā€™ve never paid someone to do installs, so canā€™t speak to that part, but Iā€™ve been in their shop and purchased some things and thought they seemed good.

Northridge4x4 is my favorite place to order online stuff from. Their shop here is pretty small, itā€™s mostly a good size install place with a really small showroom.

Trail Jeeps is closest to where I live, but shockingly Iā€™ve never stopped in

clobato

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 392
It may be far from you, but All Seasons 4x4 in Broomfield is great!

Sponsored

TOTL Innovations

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.totlinnovations.com
Vehicle(s)
2008 JK

Thanks!
My Jeep is going under the knife at Altitude Offroad in Castle Rock in a few weeks. Andrew the owner is a solid guy. Check them out.

Xtremetj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 Platinum, Ignot Silver, 2019 Rubicon Unlimited, Billet Silver
Occupation
Oil & Gas Environmental Rep
Check out Trail Jeeps. I live up north in Windsor and called just about every shop I could find. After talking to Wes, that's where mine is going to get worked on. It was pretty clear I wanted his team working on mine. Saw nothing but really good reviews.

Other than that, I would use High Country Performance.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
That is one shop I did hear about. They are pretty far from me but I am willing to drive if they are a solid shop. Definitely keep me posted. Thanks!
Really like the install Trail Jeeps did for me. So far the Jeep is driving great and the parts look to have been put on from the factory. Very detail oriented as far as I can tell. The steer smarts bits make things feel more solid too, even on dirt washboards. I've hit plenty of cracks at speed on corners as well and things are solid. Totally worth it.

RockyMtJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did this Denver local group get off the ground? I am looking to meet fellow jeepers in the Denver/South Denver area (I am located in Littleton).

Thatā€™s fine, no pressure. Just to be clear, the original idea for this group was to use Google Groups so we could all ā€˜chatā€™ outside a thread on this forum. No sooner than we got going, Google announces Groups was going away. Iā€™ve had years of experience with Slack so I started up a group there for those interested. I would not consider Slack a ā€˜social mediaā€™ site. It is a site / app that we can use to chat freely and have channels pertaining to specific interests. I have not made the group public so as of right now it is by invite only which keeps the noise down since only those that truly want to join, have.

Iā€™m not trying to push anyone to join, Iā€™m not even the one who came up with the idea of a Front Range group.

If you want to give our Slack group a ā€˜test driveā€™, let me know and Iā€™ll get you an invite. If not, thatā€™s fine too :beer:

Xtremetj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 Platinum, Ignot Silver, 2019 Rubicon Unlimited, Billet Silver
Occupation
Oil & Gas Environmental Rep
Did this Denver local group get off the ground? I am looking to meet fellow jeepers in the Denver/South Denver area (I am located in Littleton).
Im interested as well. Iā€™m up north but would like to meet some new peeps!
Sponsored