First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Bad Mother Fucker
I'm looking for superior durability, stability, and traction. So I bought MaxxHaul heavyweight wheel chock. Couldn't be more wonderful
Same ones I went with, I agree they seem pretty awesome . Haven’t had the chance to use them yet but they seem like they will grip well on a variety of surfaces.
Sponsored

Dalton07

First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Daewoo Tocsa
I purchased these Camco 44414 Wheel Chocks to use on vehicles while working on them. They were great! The whole thing is made of high-grade plastic and is very lightweight. It is sufficient enough to hold down my RV with 29-inch tires. I bought four of them and they can all stack together. Overall, I'm very pleased they're lightweight they're cheap but they're doing a job I have not had any problems with them and I have used them a few times.

Last edited:

daviddarwin091

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
An X-chock wheel stabilizer usually does the trick when it comes to steadying and stabilizing my rig in tight parking spaces. This Bal deluxe tire chock is no exception, providing greater rig stability and security than many of its competitors.

Last edited:

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
A heavy wheel chock, preferably grippy rubber so it won't slide, big enough to stay put. If you need a wheel chock, conditions aren't ideal. Big and Heavy , the Maxxhaul type are what I have. I have a light rope attached, so I can yank and retrieve from the drivers seat,when you take the pressure off; you want the rubber because it won't mark you or the bodywork when you reel it in.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
With 40" tires, Maybe you should back it against somebody's Smart Car. That should fit just right.
Only if the smart car is parked sideways, and not if the wind is blowing :)
Sponsored