OEM LED headlights

lepcat

First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Grey JLUR, Sky One Touch
The tazer will take care of any issues with flickering and high/low, did mine last night. I installed OEM LED fogs and headlights. Still need to connect the halo wire though. Tazer also lets you set it so the fogs stay on with the high beams which is pretty cool. Also put in the diode dynamic switchbacks which the tazer fixes the hyperflash so no need for a resistor.
Good to Hear. I ordered my Tazer yesterday. I was hesitant until my dealer quoted me 180 to flash. Plus I plan on upsizing wheels and tires shortly and would need another reflash. That helped me justify the cost. Did you pick up the adapters from EgGreg for the halo hookup? I could of hacked it myself but his adapters were nice and clean. I like em. They shipped out today.
Sponsored

nev-fgt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JK, and 2018 Jeep Jl
Good to Hear. I ordered my Tazer yesterday. I was hesitant until my dealer quoted me 180 to flash. Plus I plan on upsizing wheels and tires shortly and would need another reflash. That helped me justify the cost. Did you pick up the adapters from EgGreg for the halo hookup? I could of hacked it myself but his adapters were nice and clean. I like em. They shipped out today.
I have the factory harness, going to cheat and wire it into the fusebox. If I can't get that to work I am going with EgGreg's setup. I will say that the Tazer is a little finicky, but it does work. Might just take a few tries to get it to work. Next up is the Aux switches.... Then will give my wallet a rest...

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
Yessir, just let me know 4th wire lengths

Can ship today, tomorrow, whenever
I read somewhere that you can provide the wiring harness if I upgrade from halogen to LED, can you let me know the cost? ZIP Code for shipping is 37618.

janssejl

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport Altitude
Hey EgGreg! Any chance you’re still producing these harnesses? I’m definitely interested! Thanks in advance.

martinhayrap

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Sting-Gray
Hey guys,
I have a JLU Sport, and looking to converting to all OEM LED

Just to confirm...all I need to is buy the LED lights from MOPAR and plug and play from there? and then just use then just do a ECU reflash with Tazer module?

Please let me know guys..

Thanks
Sponsored