(NON) LED factory lights

SOON

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Willys 4XE
I know that the factory LEDS are very good. Has anyone got their Wrangler with factory non LED’s? I’m curious to know how you like them. Are they much better than the crappy ones that came before them?
Sponsored

Grindhouseknives

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Bright White JLU Sport S
I have them on my Sport S. I would say that they are marginally better than the ones on my JK but still very yellow. I have the LED fogs in my Rubicon steel bumper and they are magnitudes better than the halogen fogs that came with it. I will be upgrading to the LEDs as soon as I possibly can

JeepJL18

First Name
Jeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will not be participating in this forum as of 8/31/2018. It's been a fun ride, but it's time to move on. Take care. - Dustin
Occupation

The Great Pumpkin

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
South Bend, In, wishing i was back in Texas
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler jl 4 door
I have replaced my fog lights and installed switchbacks, without the resistors...I love them.
i have tried to install the hid headlights, but have run into a problem. The lights come on, stay lit for about 15 secs, then shut off. I was sent replacement adaptors and bulbs, but these did the same thing. Anyone else have this issue?

dgulia

First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport JLU; 2019 Ram 2500 Laramie; 2019 Jeep Cherokee
If you buy the Morimoto HID kit for canbus they seem to work good in FCA product line.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
I think the halogen headlights are a MAJOR improvement over my old '11 JKU's halogen lights. However, I still plan on installing LED bulbs by diode dynamics as soon as they are released, to have that nice clear white light. There's no getting around the fact that halogen light is yellow.
Sponsored