Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I want to run 37s well now they are coming out with the Rubicon express 2.5 coil over lift kit with shocks in a week they told me. I
Screenshot_20180416-121532_Messages.jpg
will be doing this one with 37s when i get my JL. I think this will look good with 37s. And its only going to sell for around 699 they told me

Silverblkrilla

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I want to run 37s well now they are coming out with the Rubicon express 2.5 coil over lift kit with shocks in a week they told me. I
Screenshot_20180416-121532_Messages.jpg
will be doing this one with 37s when i get my JL. I think this will look good with 37s. And its only going to sell for around 699 they told me
Heads up...That's not a coilover lift as you stated its a coil lift.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Okay whatever it's still a good suspension lift for the money half the price of the Mopar one

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
It does say coil kit. I just said what it says on the display

Wannamojito

First Name
Wannamojito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yj
Hopefully it hasn’t been covered but does anyone know how to find out if this lift will effect warrantee issues? I like the price of the B.B. lift but also like the protection of getting an Mopar lift.

Waiting for my JLUR

BaldEagle

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black Jeep Wrangler Rubicon jl
20180324_122811.jpg

Yea, just like I wanted a little extra room for 35's, I'd be stressed pushing that disconnect button with 37's. You can flip the rear bump stops for running 37's though. Fronts what I'd be worried about.
Is that a 2.5 lift mopar

Sponsored

adamle

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Ok, installed the Rubicon Express 2” spacer lift in about 6 hours by myself. The instructions don’t tell you have to disconnect more items on the front and rear axle to get enough droop in the axle to get the springs out but it was not that bad. It is a well made kit. The shock relocation brackets are definitely beefed than the RC. Looks like 1/8 to 3/16 “. Not exactly sure why the did not send longer front links instead of a small spacer. The front passenger side bumpstop is a pain to get the bolt started since you can’t get your hand under the perch. The rear threaded washers in the rear perches are odd the way they make them. If you don’t run the mounting both in and out of the threads before you install it (paint in threads) you may never get it to tighten up. Other than those quirks, a quality kit. It does not, however take the rake out. Just raise everything 2”. Should be no problem stuffing 37’s under a JLUR
what trick did you use to get the washer and nut to engage with the bolt on the front passenger side coil bump stop? thx

Stickerhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1997 TJ on 37’s, 2017 Powerstoke Tow Pig
Vehicle Showcase
T
what trick did you use to get the washer and nut to engage with the bolt on the front passenger side coil bump stop? thx
Trying to remember. May have use a flexible magnet or I taped it into a flex head ratchet.

adamle

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ED4F2CAD-5EDB-4A28-96EE-54392356E6C2.jpeg
T

Trying to remember. May have use a flexible magnet or I taped it into a flex head ratchet.
Cool.. I'll give this a try. Also did you relocate the rear roll bar axle mount point? I have two set of instructions for the kit. One said to drill a hole an inch up from factory axle mount point. The other didn't - that was the only difference between the two (strange). I didn't drill.. I measured from center hubs to fender lips and I get 2 to 2 1/16 inches accross all 4 stance points. Havent gotten to freeway speed yet but it drives about the same as stock. Looks great on stock 33s. I'm getting 35s this week.

adamle

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
7C91CF3F-127E-4A57-B10F-C5E608967096.jpeg
ED4F2CAD-5EDB-4A28-96EE-54392356E6C2.jpeg

Cool.. I'll give this a try. Also did you relocate the rear roll bar axle mount point? I have two set of instructions for the kit. One said to drill a hole an inch up from factory axle mount point. The other didn't - that was the only difference between the two (strange). I didn't drill.. I measured from center hubs to fender lips and I get 2 to 2 1/16 inches accross all 4 stance points. Havent gotten to freeway speed yet but it drives about the same as stock. Looks great on stock 33s. I'm getting 35s this week.
Sponsored