New JLUR

Jeeep19

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Hello everyone. Just joined the JL Forums. I am on my fourth wrangler. I just bought a 2019 JLUR with the turbo 2.0

I have built up my previous JKs, and TJ. I have had AEV Lifts, BDS Lifts, RIPP Supercharger, Delta Lights, Rock Lights, Roof Racks, and Off Road Trailer as well as many other mods to numerous to mention.

This is the first Jeep that I might not modify. I use my JL as a DD and mainly to drive 400 miles on Interstate to my wilderness cabin. The last two miles of the road I occasionally have used lockers in the winter on ice and snow.

I love the pep of the 2.0, sort of like the RIPP without the noise. We live in the city and have to deal with overhead issues in garages etc. so the lift becomes somewhat a liability if I go that route. The 33 inch KOA2's ride pretty nice. Compared to previous Jeeps, this thing rides like a caddy

Despite the Rubi being "ready" to go, I still am getting the itch to start the mods. Right now the mods I am doing are cosmetic in nature (Rear tire cover), tinting windows. Not sure thats going to scratch the itch.
Sponsored

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
Welcome!

As you know there are plenty of "mods" that don't require extensive work or money so I'm sure you'll find a few other things to throw on besides a tire cover. Otherwise, what's the point of being here?!?!?! Right?

Welcome again!

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
Hello everyone. Just joined the JL Forums. I am on my fourth wrangler. I just bought a 2019 JLUR with the turbo 2.0

I have built up my previous JKs, and TJ. I have had AEV Lifts, BDS Lifts, RIPP Supercharger, Delta Lights, Rock Lights, Roof Racks, and Off Road Trailer as well as many other mods to numerous to mention.

This is the first Jeep that I might not modify. I use my JL as a DD and mainly to drive 400 miles on Interstate to my wilderness cabin. The last two miles of the road I occasionally have used lockers in the winter on ice and snow.

I love the pep of the 2.0, sort of like the RIPP without the noise. We live in the city and have to deal with overhead issues in garages etc. so the lift becomes somewhat a liability if I go that route. The 33 inch KOA2's ride pretty nice. Compared to previous Jeeps, this thing rides like a caddy

Despite the Rubi being "ready" to go, I still am getting the itch to start the mods. Right now the mods I am doing are cosmetic in nature (Rear tire cover), tinting windows. Not sure thats going to scratch the itch.

Congrats on the purchase... But your post changed from "might not modify" to "can't wait to modify"... Which is it, I'm confused???

Sponsored

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
@Jeeep19

Welcome to the forums!

You’re in the right spot!

No, those will not scratch the itch. Just a warning but you know how that goes..

That 2.0L Turbo will like the snow I’m sure!

Have fun and if you have any questions don’t hesitate!

Cheers mate!

¤|||||||¤

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL

Listen to me carefully.

Go into your back yard and start a good size camp fire.

Once the fire is good and hot, take your wallet and toss it in.

You'll thank me later trust me....relapse is no joke and I'm here for you.
Sponsored