Sponsored

New Jeep Uncertainty?

au176

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Islander, 2014 HD Road King
Guaranteed the tires were overfilled that was causing the steering problems.
Get a Rubicon with the XR package. You'll like the tires and lift.
This was an issue I had as well. I was shocked to find that my tires were at 38 PSI from the factory! I dropped 'em down to 35 PSI, which helped a lot, but it's still squirrelly. My Honda Pilot was 32PSI, which seems more reasonable. What do you guys run your tires at? I don't want to go too low...
Sponsored

Outrun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392XR
This was an issue I had as well. I was shocked to find that my tires were at 38 PSI from the factory! I dropped 'em down to 35 PSI, which helped a lot, but it's still squirrelly. My Honda Pilot was 32PSI, which seems more reasonable. What do you guys run your tires at? I don't want to go too low...
I run 32.

OP
OP
Ghost7th

Ghost7th

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara
After weeks of looking, not hearing back from dealers, dealing with shifty sales managers and being told it isn't available I finally found one!

I decided on the four door instead of the two.

Thanks for all of the help and information. Now I'll probably be a pita asking about how to improve it.

Thanks again!

jeep 1.jpg

jeep 2.jpg

jeep 3.jpg

jeep 4.jpg

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
After weeks of looking, not hearing back from dealers, dealing with shifty sales managers and being told it isn't available I finally found one!

Thanks for all of the help and information. Now I'll probably be a pita asking about how to improve it.

Thanks again!

Jeep Wrangler JL New Jeep Uncertainty? jeep 4

Congrats!! Lot of Jeep info on the forum.:like::jk:

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase

Thanks again!

jeep 1.jpg

jeep 2.jpg

jeep 3.jpg

jeep 4.jpg
Congratulations!

Firecracker Red rocks!
Jeep Wrangler JL New Jeep Uncertainty? 1629136799257

Jeep Wrangler JL New Jeep Uncertainty? Yalakom Valley 1

Jeep Wrangler JL New Jeep Uncertainty? 1629136636857

Sponsored

Ridgway Jeeper

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Occupation
Real Estate Agent
So give us the details! Looks like a Sahara... Black or Tan leather? Ready for the Mopar lift and 35's yet? Which engine did you choose? Or did it come with I guess is the more appropriate question...

Congratulations, love the Red

OP
OP
Ghost7th

Ghost7th

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara
So give us the details! Looks like a Sahara... Black or Tan leather? Ready for the Mopar lift and 35's yet? Which engine did you choose? Or did it come with I guess is the more appropriate question...

Congratulations, love the Red
It is actually orange; the pictures make it look more red than it is. I had issues ordering one so I bought a 2020 Sahara with an Altitude package. It has 4 cylinder, black leather interior, Alpine system, navigation and cold weather package. Everything I wanted but the auxiliary switches with the towing package. I will figure that out later on. Need a hitch for a small utility trailer for house projects eventually. I'm doing lots of reading; trying to figure out what I need to improve its stance. I think at least a small lift if I can figure it out myself. I do want larger tires; need to figure out what will fit in case I can't get the lift as soon as I'd like to.

I do have a 1941 hood graphic on order for it now.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
It is actually orange; the pictures make it look more red than it is. I had issues ordering one so I bought a 2020 Sahara with an Altitude package. It has 4 cylinder, black leather interior, Alpine system, navigation and cold weather package. Everything I wanted but the auxiliary switches with the towing package. I will figure that out later on. Need a hitch for a small utility trailer for house projects eventually. I'm doing lots of reading; trying to figure out what I need to improve its stance. I think at least a small lift if I can figure it out myself. I do want larger tires; need to figure out what will fit in case I can't get the lift as soon as I'd like to.

Cool! My bad. I assumed it was Firecrackers since Punk’n was discontinued a long time ago.

Yours does not look like a Sahara Altitude, though. Altitudes have blacked out grille inserts, bumpers, wheels, badges, and color-matched tops.
Jeep Wrangler JL New Jeep Uncertainty? 1629141942072

jlang

First Name
JDawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Punk'D Rubicon
Occupation
Semi-Retired

Welcome to the Punk'N club.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/punkn-wrangler-jl-club.3062/page-191#post-1615110

Sponsored

Ridgway Jeeper

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Occupation
Real Estate Agent

Well I like the orange too! I was super surprised when my wife wanted black, we were super close to going with Yellow at one point. I am countering with a bright red truck soon.

Adding a hitch is easy, and some aux switches not too difficult. Quadratec is a great resource for all things Jeep. I think the best value in a lift is what Aldo and many others have the Mopar 2" with Fox shocks. Even retains the factory warranty if a dealer installs it. You could also find take off Rubicon springs on the forum classifieds pretty easy, that would give you a little lift. Rubi springs, shocks and wheels/tires gets you a pretty nice stance for not much money. Lots of options to explore.

Enjoy the Jeep, sounds like you did really well with your wish list.

OP
OP
Ghost7th

Ghost7th

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara
Cool! My bad. I assumed it was Firecrackers since Punk’n was discontinued a long time ago.

Yours does not look like a Sahara Altitude, though. Altitudes have blacked out grille inserts, bumpers, wheels, badges, and color-matched tops.
Jeep Wrangler JL New Jeep Uncertainty? 1629141942072
Dealer sheet showed it as an Altitude. I'm not sure what the trim package really is. I'm happy with what features I have and it is so much more comfortable and fun to drive than my Tacoma was.

Yogi

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
GM, P.Log, CITT, 310T
Now I'll probably be a pita asking about how to improve it.
Well, first off, you don't improve a Jeep ... you enhance it ... LOL
Go team Orange !!! ... LOL
Sponsored