Sponsored

New Brand Launched! Introducing LASFIT AIR and the Airmaster Inflator. Get Exclusive Super Early Bird Rewards!

Lasfit

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Lasfit
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Clubs

Dear Wrangler enthusiasts,

We are excited to introduce you to the newest member of the LASFIT family: LASFIT AIR. This sub-brand, dedicated to air inflation technology, has officially launched, and we're here to disrupt the status quo in portable inflators.

Jeep Wrangler JL New Brand Launched! Introducing LASFIT AIR and the Airmaster Inflator. Get Exclusive Super Early Bird Rewards! 素材-1

Diverse Choices for Discerning Travellers

In a market where innovation has stagnated, we've taken the lead in offering you more choices. LASFIT AIR is on a mission - we're here to be your unwavering guardian throughout your journeys. Our core values encompass safety, professionalism, technological innovation, and a passion for outdoor exploration.

Meet the Game-Changer: Airmaster Inflator

Our commitment to innovation is crystalized in our ground-breaking product - the Airmaster Inflator.

1. Tech Revolution, Professional Performance

The Airmaster Inflator is far from your typical portable air pump. It wields innovative 24mm dual-cylinder technology, delivering exceptional power in a compact form factor. With an astonishing airflow rate of 50 LPM(1.76CFM), it's three times faster than traditional inflators. Picture this: fully inflating off-road vehicle tires (like 285/70/R17 tires at 29-36 PSI) in just three minutes. This level of efficiency is unparalleled, making it the perfect companion for tackling even the most challenging off-road journeys.

Jeep Wrangler JL New Brand Launched! Introducing LASFIT AIR and the Airmaster Inflator. Get Exclusive Super Early Bird Rewards! 素材-2

2. Compact and Portable

Equipped with a super-large capacity built-in battery, the Airmaster Inflator is ready to assist in any emergency. It can inflate up to 12 tires (for instance, 225/50/R17 SUV tires from 29 to 36 PSI) or 5 tires (such as 285/70/R17 off-road vehicle tires from 29 to 36 PSI). This means your adventures become limitless without compromise.

Jeep Wrangler JL New Brand Launched! Introducing LASFIT AIR and the Airmaster Inflator. Get Exclusive Super Early Bird Rewards! 素材-3

3. Master Every Terrain, Versatility Unleashed - Inflate Anything, Anywhere.

The Airmaster Inflator isn't just limited to specific vehicle types. With support for up to 150 PSI, it caters to a wide range of vehicles, from SUVs and family cars to motorcycles, bicycles, and even sports balls.

Jeep Wrangler JL New Brand Launched! Introducing LASFIT AIR and the Airmaster Inflator. Get Exclusive Super Early Bird Rewards! 素材-4(1)

4. Reliable, Real-Time Monitoring, Precision Inflation

What truly sets the Airmaster Inflator apart is its precision and reliability. It boasts high-precision real-time pressure monitoring and an auto-stop function that ensures worry-free inflation. It automatically stops when your preset pressure is reached, guaranteeing a safe and reliable user experience.

Jeep Wrangler JL New Brand Launched! Introducing LASFIT AIR and the Airmaster Inflator. Get Exclusive Super Early Bird Rewards! 素材-5

5. Adventure-Ready Design: 1s Connection

Our user-friendly design includes a patented quick-connect nozzle for seamless usability. To make your life easier, we've even included two extended 27.6-inch air hoses, twice the length of hoses found in other inflators.

Jeep Wrangler JL New Brand Launched! Introducing LASFIT AIR and the Airmaster Inflator. Get Exclusive Super Early Bird Rewards! 素材-6

6. More Than Just a Tire Inflator

But the Airmaster Inflator goes beyond being a tire inflator. It's equipped with a built-in 3-mode LED light for emergency situations in challenging terrains. Plus, the 5V/2A USB-A output port acts as a backup battery, keeping your mobile devices charged and ensuring connectivity during your journey.

Jeep Wrangler JL New Brand Launched! Introducing LASFIT AIR and the Airmaster Inflator. Get Exclusive Super Early Bird Rewards! 素材-7

Special Launch Promotions

To celebrate the launch of LASFIT AIR, we've prepared exclusive offers for super early birds, early birds, subscribers, and more since October 25th. Check out all the exciting deals and additional gifts on the LASFIT AIR website>>> https://lasfitair.com/

About LASFIT AIR: A Trusted Air Inflator Partner in Your Journey.

Jeep Wrangler JL New Brand Launched! Introducing LASFIT AIR and the Airmaster Inflator. Get Exclusive Super Early Bird Rewards! 素材-8

LASFIT AIR is a sub-brand of LASFIT, a prominent player in the automotive accessories industry since 2015. LASFIT AIR is dedicated to revolutionising air inflation technology and providing dependable solutions to enhance the safety and convenience of travellers during their journeys. With a commitment to innovation and user-centric design, LASFIT AIR aims to be the trusted companion for all your adventures. More about LASFIT AIR: https://lasfitair.com/pages/about-us-1

Join us as we embark on this exciting journey together, and together, we'll redefine the way you approach air inflation technology in your travels.
Sponsored

Reinen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Interesting, fits in your hand, comparable to a cell phone but somehow becomes half the size of a tire when connected. Magic!

3 minutes to add 7 PSI to a 285/70R17... 🤣 🤣 🤣
With only a 20 minute continuous run time. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Nobody here has the time for an air up like that. Could you have been looking to disrupt the status quo in the Fischer Price Jeep Forum?

CableDaddy

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURD “Valkyrie”
Occupation
Engineering Technician V
Well, I think the idea and effort is, genuinely, appreciated.. but 1.76 CFM is unfortunately *incredibly* low. The ARB twin does 6.16 CFM and MORRflate does 10.6 CFM. And there are many other similarly rated options/combinations. True, they don’t have a built in battery.. but conveniently the jeep needing inflation does.

And selling people on an option that pumps 3.5-6x slower might be a little.. I don’t know anyone that would, honestly. Well, except for people wanting it to be an onboard emergency option for their sedan instead.

Sponsored

Upnarms

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2003 TJ X
Interesting, fits in your hand, comparable to a cell phone but somehow becomes half the size of a tire when connected. Magic!
No no no. Look at the first photo. It stands the height of 4 jeeps. That must be the jumbo. Then there is the compact and sub-compact versions.

I already have an ARB so im not interested, but I wonder how it compares to other battery powered Inflators. As in a built in battery. Comparing it to an ARB isn't apples to apples. It's probably better compared to a little black and decker or something like that. Which I would never think of using to inflate jeep tires.

Bulletbill

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I have an alternate branded product for my daughter’s car that is near identical. Might not be great for 35’s but small and compact for JL Sports with stock tires and other vehicles. I have a Smittybilt compressor for the jeep, but this is a nice alternative when I don’t need to fill 4 tires.

Jeep Wrangler JL New Brand Launched! Introducing LASFIT AIR and the Airmaster Inflator. Get Exclusive Super Early Bird Rewards! IMG_5490

Last edited:

PatriotX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe
Hi Lasfit,

I typically drop my stock 285/70/17 from 33psi down to 15psi for crawling, 12psi for sand.

Would this be able to return me to street pressures after a trail?

Thanks!

Reinen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Hi Lasfit,

I typically drop my stock 285/70/17 from 33psi down to 15psi for crawling, 12psi for sand.

Would this be able to return me to street pressures after a trail?

Thanks!
That's why I find this ad so funny on a Jeep forum.
Sure, it will return you to street pressures after a trail.

It'll just take about 9 minutes per tire. And since it has a 20 minute continuous run time, you get to wait for it completely cool, fully recharge, or whatever it needs to do before you can move on to the other side. Your air up will take at least 40 minutes to over an hour.

This product is for toys, not Jeeps.
Sponsored