Negotiating on custom order

C_Copperpot

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
I am considering ordering a 2019 Rubicon from the dealer, as it is proving quite difficult to find one with all of the features that I want. I’m curious to see if anyone knows how much, if any, negotiating power is available when making a custom order. Any thoughts or advice are appreciated. Thanks.
Sponsored

LeaN69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR 4xe / 23 Bolt EUV / 22 Camaro SS 1LE

sanman357

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-*|||||||*- 19' Mojito! Rubicon 6-speed, 09' Ram TRX4, 67 Chevelle 300 Deluxe
I am considering ordering a 2019 Rubicon from the dealer, as it is proving quite difficult to find one with all of the features that I want. I’m curious to see if anyone knows how much, if any, negotiating power is available when making a custom order. Any thoughts or advice are appreciated. Thanks.
If your are willing to travel to pick it up. Contact Marco Brown in the linked thread.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...lle-md-group-buy-6-25-7-25.20708/#post-499888

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Order or not you can always negotiate price, the dealer may not be willing to do so however. Lots of good dealers all over the country listed here that have some good pricing options.

DarinFred

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (in D1 status)
Marco gave me a helluva deal. I showed it to my local dealer and he laughed and told me I’d better jump on it. Ordered a 2019 JLUR.

Sponsored

dibsman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUS
What I did, and a quick way to find out whos willing negotiate, is to email 3-5 dealers in your area with the build you want and ask them to give you a quote. You'll be surprised to find that each will quote a different price. Then negotiate with the top 2 and make 1 beat the other. This will work wherever you are. Negotiating 101. JK i got this strategy on this forum somewhere and it worked for me!

sanman357

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-*|||||||*- 19' Mojito! Rubicon 6-speed, 09' Ram TRX4, 67 Chevelle 300 Deluxe
Marco gave me a helluva deal. I showed it to my local dealer and he laughed and told me I’d better jump on it. Ordered a 2019 JLUR.
I haven’t seen any one beat Marco on a special order on the east coast. I’ve seen 8% below invoice advertised. But that required an in stock vehicle. Don’t remember if financing was required.
Sponsored