Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
So here is my experience

Once I decided I want I wanted I was told to contact. I do not live near this dealership and did everything online.

Mitch Cadesky
Serpa Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM SRT MOPAR ProMaster Commercial & CCRC.
20 Cowdray Ct, Scarborough, ON

So after a few phone calls and a few emails back and forth I decided on:

2021 Wrangler 2dr
v6 with eTorque
Willys package 25W
Sarge Green
Towing package & HD Elec Group
Tech group
Conv group
Cold Weather group
Uconnect 4C Nav & Sound group
Black Freedom Top 3-piece

Time Line:

Aug 30th - Ordered and was told expect delivery would be around Dec 30th. Was also told I would be update via email roughly every 2 weeks.

I did not initiate any contact after this date. All contact was initiated by Mitch

Sept 4th - Mitch texted me with the VON

Sept 30th - Mitch emailed me with the VIN, Was told that the Dec 30th time line was still valid

Sept 30th - I got an email from cryptostickers saying I had a build sheet but no window sticker.

Oct 14th - I got an email from cryptostickers saying I had a window sticker but when I tried to view it nothing was there.

Oct 16th - I get an email from Mitch(titled amazing news!) and my jeep has been built and shipped via rail.

Oct 18th - Mitch emails me saying it should be at the dealership within a few days

Oct 21st - Mitch emails me letting me know the jeep has arrived with a picture of it. We work on a date to pick it up as it needed to be undercoated etc and I was out of town for work anyways. No all weather mats (deleted from sticker) but everything else was good. So in go slush mats with the red logo.

Oct 26th - I arrive at the dealership at 1300, meet Mitch for the first time in person, and by 1400 I am heading home with my new jeep.

Even Mitch will agree that this was very quick for a Factory Canadian ordered jeep right now.

It has been one of my best purchases to date (and I've done a lot) over my 30 years

I highly recommend if you are in southern Ontario to get ahold of him. Tell him I sent you.

Anyways that's it

Cheers

Cory
Sponsored

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
I’d Rather Talk Jeep’s!
So here is my experience

Once I decided I want I wanted I was told to contact. I do not live near this dealership and did everything online.

Mitch Cadesky
Serpa Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM SRT MOPAR ProMaster Commercial & CCRC.
20 Cowdray Ct, Scarborough, ON

So after a few phone calls and a few emails back and forth I decided on:

2021 Wrangler 2dr
v6 with eTorque
Willys package 25W
Sarge Green
Towing package & HD Elec Group
Tech group
Conv group
Cold Weather group
Uconnect 4C Nav & Sound group
Black Freedom Top 3-piece

Time Line:

Aug 30th - Ordered and was told expect delivery would be around Dec 30th. Was also told I would be update via email roughly every 2 weeks.

I did not initiate any contact after this date. All contact was initiated by Mitch

Sept 4th - Mitch texted me with the VON

Sept 30th - Mitch emailed me with the VIN, Was told that the Dec 30th time line was still valid

Sept 30th - I got an email from cryptostickers saying I had a build sheet but no window sticker.

Oct 14th - I got an email from cryptostickers saying I had a window sticker but when I tried to view it nothing was there.

Oct 16th - I get an email from Mitch(titled amazing news!) and my jeep has been built and shipped via rail.

Oct 18th - Mitch emails me saying it should be at the dealership within a few days

Oct 21st - Mitch emails me letting me know the jeep has arrived with a picture of it. We work on a date to pick it up as it needed to be undercoated etc and I was out of town for work anyways. No all weather mats (deleted from sticker) but everything else was good. So in go slush mats with the red logo.

Oct 26th - I arrive at the dealership at 1300, meet Mitch for the first time in person, and by 1400 I am heading home with my new jeep.

Even Mitch will agree that this was very quick for a Factory Canadian ordered jeep right now.

It has been one of my best purchases to date (and I've done a lot) over my 30 years

I highly recommend if you are in southern Ontario to get ahold of him. Tell him I sent you.

Anyways that's it

Cheers

Cory
Sounds just like my recent experience with a MN dealer. Quickest and smoothest purchase I’ve had. I really don’t think I’ll ever step into a dealership again (except for warranty work). My dealership salesman even delivered the Jeep (150 miles away) to my house. Worked out pretty slick.

YJGUY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2018 F150, 2018 V-Strom 650
Nice to hear of a good dealer experience!