Sponsored

Good Factory Order Experience in Vancouver?

Rainuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, previously 2007 Wrangler, 97 TJ
Hi,

I'm closing in on finally pulling the trigger and ordering a 2020. Dealers in town so far seem a bit shifty, often advertising above MSRP and then showing "savings" has anyone had a good factory order experience in the Vancouver area?

The lack of a recent update to the Canadian version of the order guide has left me feeling a bit less prepared than I'd like in terms of knowing current MSRP and Invoice etc so I though I'd check here for input.

Thanks in advance
Sponsored

JimmyNeutron

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 2.0T
Hi,

I'm closing in on finally pulling the trigger and ordering a 2020. Dealers in town so far seem a bit shifty, often advertising above MSRP and then showing "savings" has anyone had a good factory order experience in the Vancouver area?

The lack of a recent update to the Canadian version of the order guide has left me feeling a bit less prepared than I'd like in terms of knowing current MSRP and Invoice etc so I though I'd check here for input.

Thanks in advance
Hey!

I just signed up on the site, and this is my first post. Started shopping for a Jeep a couple weeks ago, and am looking at 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara's. I've found the same when it comes to dealers seeming shifty in Lower Mainland and on Vancouver Island. I'm hoping more people join in this thread and provide comments of dealers in BC. We've been in to a few dealers, and all are quoting MSRP pricing. I've found any attempt to negotiate simply hits a wall. I've also found that some are including stuff that come stock as dealership added items, in some cases adding $3,000 for "packages" that include things like running boards that are already standard on the model, etc, but then offering $3,000 as a dealer "incentive." So far, not impressed at all. Like I read someone else say, I wish we could just order online and have it delivered to us (I've heard BMW does this, and apparently that's how you buy Hyundai's new premium brand Genesis) so we could simply avoid the dealership altogether.

I used the last Canadian factory order guide from last year and it sets the price I should be paying about $5000+ less than what the dealers are offering. Frustrating!

I'll add more if I learn anything else.

Cheers!