Mopar Performance Rock Rails

OP
OP

LostAggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Roaded yesterday and it is great not getting mud and rocks flung up along the sides. I am running with a proper offset wheel (AEV) and 35s. Really like this combination.
Sponsored

donmontalvo

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Website
donmontalvo.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (Snazzberry)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I just got mine, they were shiped with plenty of packing, so nothing is bent. I tested getting in and out of a buddy's Jeep, I like them since they stick out far enough to be useful but not so far that they get in the way. I'll post before/after pics.

donmontalvo

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Website
donmontalvo.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Wow took 40 minutes at most. They don't mount to the frame, instead they attach to the body and pinch welds. I guess we'll see if they stand up. :) The step works fine with my size 8 feet.

Jeep Wrangler JL Mopar Performance Rock Rails IMG_2859

Jeep Wrangler JL Mopar Performance Rock Rails IMG_2860

RubyRecon

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Recon
Wow took 40 minutes at most. They don't mount to the frame, instead they attach to the body and pinch welds. I guess we'll see if they stand up. :) The step works fine with my size 8 feet.
My 2020 Rubicon Recon came with these. They are great for the street most mild wheeling. They do catch small stones and wedge them between the body and dent the body. I’m still looking for a weatherstrip or hose I can fill the space with. Also, much like the factory rear bumper, they will cause a lot of damage to the rocker panel if you really use them. (Rubicon Trail)

I found a good used take off set for $200 after I beat mine up…

donmontalvo

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Website
donmontalvo.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
My 2020 Rubicon Recon came with these. They are great for the street most mild wheeling. They do catch small stones and wedge them between the body and dent the body. I’m still looking for a weatherstrip or hose I can fill the space with. Also, much like the factory rear bumper, they will cause a lot of damage to the rocker panel if you really use them. (Rubicon Trail)

I found a good used take off set for $200 after I beat mine up…
Thanks, I'm doing green/blue trails on the North East, and when I got o EJS I usually stick to 5-7s.
Sponsored