Sponsored

Mopar Auxiliary Switch Bank! Installation help!

chkoh

First Name
Chin Hao
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Apparently I forgot to order my jlur RHD with the auxiliary switches and have bought the mopar auxiliary switch bank. However I realise the position mounting for the PDC is for LHD models!

Any Bros out there who have installed the mopar auxiliary switch bank on their RHD JL and know where to mount the PDC?

much appreciated
Sponsored

rubileon

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR RHD 3.6
Apparently I forgot to order my jlur RHD with the auxiliary switches and have bought the mopar auxiliary switch bank. However I realise the position mounting for the PDC is for LHD models!

Any Bros out there who have installed the mopar auxiliary switch bank on their RHD JL and know where to mount the PDC?

much appreciated
The switches go in the same place. There's someone here who ordered theirs from overseas and got it done I think. Search for their thread.

Good luck!

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2 door Sport S, Mojito!
How long have you had the Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk? Is it running OK? That will probably be my next car after I retire my Wrangler.

OP
OP

chkoh

First Name
Chin Hao
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How long have you had the Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk? Is it running OK? That will probably be my next car after I retire my Wrangler.
Hi bro I've traded in my Cherokee for a JLUR :)

OP
OP

chkoh

First Name
Chin Hao
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The switches go in the same place. There's someone here who ordered theirs from overseas and got it done I think. Search for their thread.

Good luck!
Yeap I've seen the thread but need pictures on how to mount it inside the engine bay for RHD models. Haha but i'll be installing them soon and I see how I can route it :)

Sponsored

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2 door Sport S, Mojito!
And how did it run while you owned it?

OP
OP

chkoh

First Name
Chin Hao
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And how did it run while you owned it?
It was awesome! no problems after 3.5 years with it! Road manners are great and the premium audio system rocks!

Alamein.sajib

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Firecracker RED JLUR
Yeap I've seen the thread but need pictures on how to mount it inside the engine bay for RHD models. Haha but i'll be installing them soon and I see how I can route it :)
you can actually install it on the left side and wire the cables back 180 degree. it does look bit out of place, so I ended up relocation mine on top of fuse box, double sided tape. and tidied the wires behind the battery.

hope this helps.

IMG_0476.jpg

OP
OP

chkoh

First Name
Chin Hao
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Check out this installation video! Its split into 2 parts but very detailed explanation and showcase of installation!

Part 1:
Part 2:

Hope this helps!
Sponsored