Sponsored

Long Range Automotive Auxiliary Fuel Tank

discobean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I think it was just the bottom. I have it on mine. Tbh I never really hit it and probably not required.
Sponsored

COKENOGOOD

First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-Black
I think it was just the bottom. I have it on mine. Tbh I never really hit it and probably not required.
I did scratch my fuel tank couple of time. But I think OEM has its own skid plate to protect it.

Which brand you are having?
Are you in syd? Where did you install it?
Hows it running for this long you having it?

sorry.. Ton of questions.

discobean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Yes Sydney. I installed myself. It has some scratches on the bottom but doesn't seem so bad.

I have had issues, both the fuel pump and fuel level sender broke, but they were very helpful and sent replacements right away.

Biggest problem was replacing them meant almost taking the whole thing off again.

Also they sent the wrong bolts, they were going to send new ones but I just got some from a nearby bolt place.

But it works great now. I have a feeling they use a different pump now. I also carry a spare one just in case.

Regardless they were always very helpful and quick to fix anything. I'm in North Kellyville if you want to check it out.

COKENOGOOD

First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-Black
Yes Sydney. I installed myself. It has some scratches on the bottom but doesn't seem so bad.

I have had issues, both the fuel pump and fuel level sender broke, but they were very helpful and sent replacements right away.

Biggest problem was replacing them meant almost taking the whole thing off again.

Also they sent the wrong bolts, they were going to send new ones but I just got some from a nearby bolt place.

But it works great now. I have a feeling they use a different pump now. I also carry a spare one just in case.

Regardless they were always very helpful and quick to fix anything. I'm in North Kellyville if you want to check it out.
That sounds bizarre…
It’s awesome that you sort it out at the end..
Which one you’re having?