Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Hey guys and gals,
It's getting time for me to contact the Mojave Preserve about our group permit in October. We are planning on leaving Wednesday, early Oct 16, (time to be determined) and returning on Friday evening, Oct 18.
We will continue to have a contingency day of Saturday Oct 19 for an extension or in the event one of of us needs additional help.
Those of you joining us, please reach out to me with definite yes's so I have easy access to everyone about further details.
Thank you for getting these up to date yes's to me as quick as possible to help me on my end.
[email protected]
Vic
Sponsored

Last edited:

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Cannot wait! Have the Jeep going in for the recall Monday and an inspection on my clutch. Can’t wait to meet y’all!

Sponsored

Fonzilla85

First Name
Fonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Lawman
Do to some scheduling changes, I won’t be able to make it. Y’all have fun.

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
I'm still on the fence Vic. I am committed with a Mopar lift installed and am waiting on Patagonia 37' tires which are back ordered. Lift is installed but still waiting on tires. I'd love to join you if tires show in time.
you don’t need 37’s for the Mojave road ;)

OP
OP
Blu bi Kong

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
LOL, If you said 37’s aren't needed I would 100% agree. But you quoted me and said "You don’t need 37’s” for the Mojave Road. To which I reply, Yes I do. I read where you said, this is your 1st Jeep. I guess you’ve never hear of or understand "It’s a Jeep Thing”.
BTW, Not all jeep owners stay in the shallow end of the pool. Mojave Road is a wading pool. I’ve seen Subaru’s on the Mojave Road. In 2002 I did much of it in a stock 2wd Tacoma pre-runner and all of it a stock 4x4 Tundra ’12.
Anyway, newbie Wrangler owners posting there opinions hear always make me laugh. This forum is pretty much like reading the Sunday comic’s, but this is daily.
Maybe see you on the road.
Ouch!

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
LOL, If you said 37’s aren't needed I would 100% agree. But you quoted me and said "You don’t need 37’s” for the Mojave Road. To which I reply, Yes I do. I read where you said, this is your 1st Jeep. I guess you’ve never hear of or understand "It’s a Jeep Thing”.
BTW, Not all jeep owners stay in the shallow end of the pool. Mojave Road is a wading pool. I’ve seen Subaru’s on the Mojave Road. In 2002 I did much of it in a stock 2wd Tacoma pre-runner and all of it a stock 4x4 Tundra ’12.
Anyway, newbie Wrangler owners posting there opinions hear always make me laugh. This forum is pretty much like reading the Sunday comic’s, but this is daily.
Maybe see you on the road.
wow. Nice reply. Little touchy aren’t we? I was actually trying to be nice and convince you to come on the trip regardless of what gear you have, hence the smiley. Wasn’t an opinion on the toughness of the trail.

But hey. Thanks for immediately judging someone who had good intentions. Appreciate it.

Sponsored

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
I read it as "you", all knowing. That's a wink, not a smiley face, like you'd give to a little kid when you've given them a tip. Sorry if you're all butt hurt. Now you are deflecting(calling me touchy) and changing your posts meaning IMO.
My post’s meaning was to come along on the trip anyways, even if your new tires don’t show up. That’s it. Literally no other meaning beyond that.

Enjoy your 37’s.

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Clubs

i believe you took this way out of Proportion there sourdough. Seems like you Jumped to conclusions a little quick. You complain about "New Jeep Owners" yet you act as if your better than anyone else... Sounds like a case of the name that shale now be mentioned here. go back and re read the original post after your cup of coffee and hopefully you will see what everyone else here sees. your misunderstanding of someones post trying to get you to go on a sweet trip with some cool people. Have a great day buuuudddddyy. and keep it on all four. Cheers:jk:

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Clubs

I always wonder who’s posting. After looking at your previous posting contents, it does not surprise me you feel yourself judge worthy to post your off topic opinion on a matter that does not involvement you.
It’s on a public forum buddy, maybe you don’t belong on the forum if you can not handle being told you’re in the wrong for jumping to conclusions. It’s all good. I’m used to your type of personality. You just have yourself a wonderful day. #trollin. Hahahaha

OP
OP
Blu bi Kong

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Whoever rolls with us, please leave all this ninnie bullshit at home. Shit on each other all you want here if you need to. But I don't want to hear he said she said stuff on the trip.
Thank you

Last edited:

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Whoever rolls with us, please leave all this ninnie bullshit at home. Shit on each other all you want here and fvyou need to. But I don't want to hear he said she said stuff on the trip.
Thank you
No complaints from me. I’m just ready to enjoy a nice trip and meet some new friends.
Sponsored