Miller Jeep Trail

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Miller Jeep Trail has been opened. Thinking about a day run over it next week. Anyone interested in coming along
Sponsored

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Blu bi Kong and myself will be meeting 8:30 a.m. tomorrow at Denny's restaurant in Castaic. Be there if you want to join us.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blu bi Kong

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL

Sponsored

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

looks awesome. y'all have fun!

will1111

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Keep you posted
Hello,

I was wondering how is this trail for a beginner? I havent done much off roading besides some simple dirt trails in mammoth and big bear with little snow. Nothing like boulders or mud. I have a Sport S stock besides ko2s and been wanting to try out the fun.

TIA

Sponsored

OP
OP
Blu bi Kong

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Hello,

I was wondering how is this trail for a beginner? I havent done much off roading besides some simple dirt trails in mammoth and big bear with little snow. Nothing like boulders or mud. I have a Sport S stock besides ko2s and been wanting to try out the fun.

TIA
I would hold off doing that trail for your first time with a stock jeep. Two spots near the end could be troublesome. Have you considered Rowher road to get your feet wet? I have taken some others up there for some experimenting with new jeeps. I'd go again, but on weekdays. Weekends would be to crazy.

spies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
I would hold off doing that trail for your first time with a stock jeep. Two spots near the end could be troublesome. Have you considered Rowher road to get your feet wet? I have taken some others up there for some experimenting with new jeeps. I'd go again, but on weekdays. Weekends would be to crazy.
The obstacles at the HV 4x4 park are pretty good practice for the section of miller right before dutchman if that's what you're talking about. If you can do the stairs and boulders at the 4x4 park you can do miller. I do think miller is a great beginner trail as long as you have a JK or JL with 33s. It becomes more moderate if you drive something with smaller tires and without traction aids. BUT I haven't been up there in a couple of years so conditions might have changed.

Fonzilla85

First Name
Fonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Lawman

Just watched a video of Rowher Rd, looks like a good time. If y’all head up there let me know.

will1111

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Thanks for the tip...I'll check it out and give it a try soon...finding the time is my first priority right now :headbang:
Sponsored